Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!

Go down 
+66
Cedric823
ayana
gramatique
Faux_Evermore
Neiph
KittyMeow
lionpaws
AngelZ
Chell
SimsOrigfan
ArtsyAmy495
Erasimus
JaLiBo
Tatianna456
Lumi Nati
Neverfalle
AngiesSmith
Liyahsim
Jeresicca
Macxy22
Tooty
picklesthecat114
beech
pigletpooh1
leegirl124
PixelatedLove
baekbyuns
Nursestabby
Hippiedippie
Jordutch
spackichan
Gitte
xkarliex
50ShadesOfSims
Bachkeda
aa13ls10
Caspin
NiNjahawkz
Maritx
Rin
Lynlee
KosmoKhaos
ladybug65
Crazycatlady
sunflower_88
Heather1307
Cudan2
PieFlavoredPie
Ninisims
RoseeBudd
IncomingVirus
Golyhawhaw
Simsatmidnight
JoeJoe11
LilacErin
InaMac69
Spookshow
lialia54
Meeshelby
socallucyfan
Eliavah
Vanadis
Tatortotsims
Mizzie
MaggieSims
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Neiph

Neiph

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty11/7/2016, 10:27 pm

Hola mi amigos, not sure if anyone but Vid will remember me but I'm the person who's really bad at sticking out comps Laughing
Not sure if on sims 3 forums I was AyaseFanatic or Neiph, but hi all the same.
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty11/8/2016, 4:09 am

Hi neiph! I remember you! Welcome back, good to see you again!
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty11/8/2016, 10:05 am

Neiph wrote:
Hola mi amigos, not sure if anyone but Vid will remember me but I'm the person who's really bad at sticking out comps Laughing

NEEEIIIIPPPPHHHHHHH   yes we all remember you!! how have you been?? so happy you joined!
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
JoeJoe11

JoeJoe11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty11/8/2016, 10:23 am

Neiph wrote:

hiyaaa neiph! how are you?
Back to top Go down
Neiph

Neiph

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty11/8/2016, 8:06 pm

I'm good guys, thanks for asking! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty11/8/2016, 10:06 pm

@Neiph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed you. Well I've seen you on tumblr, but I still missed you here.  Hug1  Very Happy

Your gorgeous sims must join a comp or participate in something here. Twisted Evil Wink
Back to top Go down
gramatique

gramatique

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty11/24/2016, 12:21 am

Hi everyone, thought I should make an account in case something happens with the Sims 4 forums lol. I believe the true breaking point was when I discovered that "drain" is censored there lmao

Anyway hello, my name is gramatique, feel free to call me Tique or whatever you'd wish to call me. Always open to nicknames! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty11/25/2016, 6:02 pm

gramatique wrote:
Hi everyone, thought I should make an account in case something happens with the Sims 4 forums lol. I believe the true breaking point was when I discovered that "drain" is censored there lmao

Anyway hello, my name is gramatique, feel free to call me Tique or whatever you'd wish to call me. Always open to nicknames! Smile

Hiya Tique! Nice to see a new face! welcome

We are totally uncensored here, so feel free to let your potty mouth and the word drain fly. haha smilie Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty11/25/2016, 7:53 pm

What?  DRAIN is censored?  XD  I can't even think of a less than wholesome use for that word XD

I know butt is censored over there which is hilarious because I distinctly recall a trailer having a song that said something about shaking your butt.
Back to top Go down
gramatique

gramatique

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty11/25/2016, 9:51 pm

Yeah I wrote something along the lines of "drained the energy out of me" and it became "plum the energy." I was confused! @_@ But apparently it works now so idk what happened there LOL

And thanks Vid and Vana, I'll make sure to let my sailor mouth run... with some class of course. afro
Back to top Go down
Faux_Evermore

Faux_Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty12/2/2016, 10:01 am

Hi! I'm Faux - not sure if anyone used to play / model during the Sims 2 era ~8-9 years ago, but I was active on the original Sims Contest Forum. It's been a while - I wasn't really active during the Sims 3 days (school, work, Sims 3 taxing my PC lol) - but I decided to get back into it (a little bit) given the Sims 4 (easier to load, finally enough CC content available etc.).

Looking forward to getting to know everyone, joining some contests, posting some pics etc.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty12/2/2016, 11:47 pm

Welcome @Faux_Evermore! I wasn't part of the sims 2 community/forum, but I did play Sims 2 a lot back in the day. I'm a sims 3 simmer, but I'm amazed everyday with how creative Sims 4 community is. If only Sims 4 had an open world. I would probably be on the bandwagon. tantrum

But welcome! I shall be peeping at all your fabulous Sims 4 piccies. Surprised
Back to top Go down
gramatique

gramatique

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty12/3/2016, 8:29 am

Ooh a SCF vet! Welcome! I love seeing people from Sims 2 resurface to Sims 4 for modelling and stuff. <3

I know some people who were part of SCF, though I'm not sure if they are registered on this forum (they are in the official forums though).

Looking forward to seeing you around here Smile
Back to top Go down
Faux_Evermore

Faux_Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty12/4/2016, 3:30 pm

Aww, thank you both! Kinda bummed it's currently slow season for contests, but can't wait to take part in a couple once it picks up again.

Vidkid20, I totally agree re: open world. I played the Sims 3 a lot; I loved the fully customizable world, and could spend hours tweaking all the tiny details- in fact, that's probably another thing that kept me from modelling / contests haha
Back to top Go down
spackichan

spackichan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty12/9/2016, 9:56 am

I'm totally not new but it's been months! thought i'd pop in and say hello to whomever has joined up in my absence. Welcome! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://spackichan.tumblr.com/
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty12/9/2016, 6:09 pm

SPACKEHHHHHH!  Hi!
Back to top Go down
spackichan

spackichan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty12/10/2016, 8:46 am

VAAANNAAA!! Hello! I love you I've missed you all!
Back to top Go down
http://spackichan.tumblr.com/
ayana

ayana

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty12/13/2016, 8:57 pm

Hello, I've gone by different names in the community.But my registered name is Ayana. Long time Sims player, just got TS4  couple of weeks ago. I haven't modeled any of my Sims in a long time, but I would like to enter Ayana whenever a new comp opens.

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 NMxN83I
Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 YZlbbfh
This is Ayana.
Back to top Go down
moonsim

moonsim

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty12/14/2016, 3:27 pm

Hi guys! I've been a member for a little while here but haven't posted yet. I stumbled across the post on ea's sims forum explaining the banning of a member and it seems like there is an active community on here Smile I like making celebrity sims and post them on my youtube and blog. I would love to join some collabs and contests on here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://moongalaxysims.blogspot.dk/
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty12/14/2016, 7:37 pm

Woah new faces and Chan! Heeeeeyyyyy! The wave welcome

@ayana OMG she's gorgeous! Shocked Oh and hello there.Very Happy

@moonsim Heya. Not much open at the moment with the holiday season here, but feel free to post anything you like and collab. B/w I love making celeb sims too. Well I use to. Would love to see your celeb simmies. Surprised

But I hope someone opens another comp soon. I almost feel obligated to open one, but I don't want to get burned out. Oops
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty12/15/2016, 6:23 am

Heya Ayana and moonsim!  Nice to meet you guys!

As for a new competition, I will be opening up a third cycle of Delectable after I get done working on LivingSims's Holiday Issue!  Which should be end of December-ish.
Back to top Go down
ayana

ayana

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty12/15/2016, 8:10 am

Vidkid20 wrote:
Woah new faces and Chan! Heeeeeyyyyy! The wave welcome

@ayana OMG she's gorgeous! Shocked Oh and hello there.Very Happy

@moonsim Heya. Not much open at the moment with the holiday season here, but feel free to post anything you like and collab. B/w I love making celeb sims too. Well I use to. Would love to see your celeb simmies. Surprised

But I hope someone opens another comp soon. I almost feel obligated to open one, but I don't want to get burned out. Oops

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
ayana

ayana

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty12/15/2016, 8:12 am

Vanadis wrote:
Heya Ayana and moonsim!  Nice to meet you guys!

As for a new competition, I will be opening up a third cycle of Delectable after I get done working on LivingSims's Holiday Issue!  Which should be end of December-ish.

Nice to meet you too!

Awesome, thank you. I look forward to seeing what it is about.
Back to top Go down
ayana

ayana

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty12/15/2016, 8:13 am

moonsim wrote:
Hi guys! I've been a member for a little while here but haven't posted yet. I stumbled across the post on ea's sims forum explaining the banning of a member and it seems like there is an active community on here Smile I like making celebrity sims and post them on my youtube and blog. I would love to join some collabs and contests on here Very Happy

Hello Moonsim!
Back to top Go down
Cedric823

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty12/24/2016, 3:27 pm

Hello!
Im not new to the sims, i've been playing and modeling since like 2010. I took a break to finish up highschool and college and im getting back into it now. However, when i was into it Sims3Unbound was a thing and all of a sudden it disappeared? Is this the new one, is it as active as Unbound was? Because i really enjoyed that website. Anyways, i look forward to modeling here and contributing to this forum!
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmetry Design :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: