Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!

Go down 
+66
Cedric823
ayana
gramatique
Faux_Evermore
Neiph
KittyMeow
lionpaws
AngelZ
Chell
SimsOrigfan
ArtsyAmy495
Erasimus
JaLiBo
Tatianna456
Lumi Nati
Neverfalle
AngiesSmith
Liyahsim
Jeresicca
Macxy22
Tooty
picklesthecat114
beech
pigletpooh1
leegirl124
PixelatedLove
baekbyuns
Nursestabby
Hippiedippie
Jordutch
spackichan
Gitte
xkarliex
50ShadesOfSims
Bachkeda
aa13ls10
Caspin
NiNjahawkz
Maritx
Rin
Lynlee
KosmoKhaos
ladybug65
Crazycatlady
sunflower_88
Heather1307
Cudan2
PieFlavoredPie
Ninisims
RoseeBudd
IncomingVirus
Golyhawhaw
Simsatmidnight
JoeJoe11
LilacErin
InaMac69
Spookshow
lialia54
Meeshelby
socallucyfan
Eliavah
Vanadis
Tatortotsims
Mizzie
MaggieSims
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/10/2016, 12:30 am

@InaMac69 Hey Ina! Welcome back! It's been a bit slow, but hopefully things liven up. Everyone seems to be busy lately. Oops

@ArtsyAmy495 Heya Amy! Welcome! wave A lot places are ghost towns lately. We have lots of plans for here, so just be patience. In the meantime if you need anything, just ask me or one of the moderators or our head admin Mizore. We're really friendly here so you should fit right in with us.

Speaking of plans, I need to stop procrastinating and start up another comp. silly
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495

ArtsyAmy495

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/10/2016, 8:01 am

@ Vidkid20 Thank you so much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/14/2016, 12:58 pm

HEY ALL!! I AM NEW TOO!

MUAHAHHAHAHA, But, no, really. I am back YA'LL!!
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/14/2016, 3:33 pm

MAGGIE!!!! You better be back for real this time. bat LOL
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/14/2016, 3:56 pm

Maggie my love, it's nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/14/2016, 6:45 pm

AWWWWW YEEEEEES, INTERNET ON BIG REAL COMPUTER!!
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/15/2016, 2:53 pm

MAAAAAGGGGGIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Hug1 Hug1
Back to top Go down
SimsOrigfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/19/2016, 1:55 am

HI.. It's SimsOrigfan from the Forums just thought I would check this out.....HUGZ bounce
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/19/2016, 5:57 pm

@SimsOrigfan Hey there! welcome  I'm glad you decided check out Simmetry. Feel free to post Sims 4, 3 or 2 stuff here. We celebrate it all. party 1
Also check out the comps and post your entries here if you need to.

HUGS Hug1
Back to top Go down
Chell

Chell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/23/2016, 11:42 am

Hey guys, just thought I would drop by and make an account just in case something comes up.  To much chaos going on in ts4 officials right now, and I really don't feel like bothering with it.  To those who know me, nice to see you all again.  To those who don't nice to meet  you, I'm Chell, and I like to model rather sporadically.  I'm mostly sims 4 now, but I do still mess with 3 on and off.  I just entered Senior High over on the officials, but I may be posting my entries over here.  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/23/2016, 12:20 pm

Hi Chell!  I think I remember you!  You had a couple in Beech's comp Memories?  I think?  Anyway welcome to the place that doesn't suck!  We're glad to have ya!
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/23/2016, 12:27 pm

CHEEEEEELLLLLLL!!!!!!  Dancing banana
Back to top Go down
Chell

Chell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/23/2016, 1:14 pm

Hey Vana! Yes I was in memories with you. I certainly remember your Ace! He's to unique to forget! <3. I'm glad to be here, free of the chaos.

MAGGIE!!!!!!!!! <3. I've missed you girl! <3

Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/23/2016, 6:19 pm

@CHELL! Welcome! The wave Yeah the TS4 officials is a bit drama filled lately. I have no clue what's going on for once, but maybe that's a good thing. LOL  Welcome to the much more peaceful happy forum. We also have cookies and refreshments. yum cookie!  coffee
Back to top Go down
Chell

Chell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/23/2016, 6:59 pm

Thanks Vid! I've missed you guys...and all the happy. Laughing
Back to top Go down
AngelZ

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/25/2016, 12:46 am

Boop! It's been like a year or two..or more.. since I stopped modeling over on Sims 3 Forums (I was AngelZarr) D: ! I have the worst memory possible but it was the time when MissBrite created that general chat thread for sims 3. I just returned to the forum to check things out and I noticed so many people are on Sims 4 now and Unbound is already inactive (correct me if I'm wrong). It's nice to see the modeling community still together though!
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/25/2016, 1:05 am

@AngelZ Hey I remember you! I have the worst memory too. I remember everything useless and nothing valuable or helpful. LOL But yeah Sims 4 took over and Unbound is inactive. A lot people moved on, but we're still here. Welcome to our new little home! So happy to have you. Very Happy  party 1
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/25/2016, 2:54 pm

@angelZ

BAAAABBBYY!!!! sooo glad you've joined us!! we've got a good thing going here, lots of super nice peeps and NO drama, im thinking we pretty fabulous!
Back to top Go down
AngelZ

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/26/2016, 8:39 am

@MaggieSims Maggggieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! <3 I missed chu! How are things??

@Vidkid20 Ahh I see Sad and thank you!
Back to top Go down
SimsOrigfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/27/2016, 3:23 am

HI I am Tonya Origin is : TEXASTWANGTONYA On Gallery Loving Sims 4 didnt play any of the others but the 1st ONE which is why my name is SimsOrigFan! cheers Some of you know me through Gallery OR the Sims 4 Site.... Confused 2 So I am just Introducing myself being a "NOOB" I am all TEXAN!!! Southern to the Core!!! lol! Anywho How in the Hecklers do you get a Photo on your Profile? LOL Confused 2 Confused 2 Confused 2
Back to top Go down
lionpaws

lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/27/2016, 9:36 am

LoL Tonya, go to the Profile button at the top, then look for Avatar on the top line, click and then it should be self-explanatory.

But hold a second - let me introduce myself:
Me, that is lionpaws on all the forums and EA My name is Leonie, you can call me Le.

I used to do roleplay with Sims2, which lead me to modeling back in Sims3 times.
I still use Sims3 for my models.
I play the Sims4, but just play, usually to wind down in the evenings.
I'm German and hubby is working a lot abroad. Two sons: one at university learning to be a doctor; one living in Sweden, just finished college, not sure what his plans are right now, lol.

I'm so happy I found this place, it really looks and feels awesome to me excited
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/27/2016, 8:40 pm

IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME HERE!!

thanks to all the newcomers!! please enjoy yourself!! join some stuff show your sims, or stories!
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty9/27/2016, 9:10 pm

Welcome @SimsOrigfan and @lionpaws! Welcome!!!!! I'm so happy you two joined. It's definitely awesome here! Very Happy

@SimsOrigfan Spam my inbox if you need help using this site. Wink Same goes for everyone.
Back to top Go down
KittyMeow

KittyMeow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty11/6/2016, 1:06 am

I only just saw this thread, I'm new to this forum. My lovely friend miz got me to join.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty11/6/2016, 11:43 pm

Yay welcome @kittymeow! cheer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmetry Design :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: