Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed

Go down 
+9
Lumi Nati
Meeshelby
beech
socallucyfan
spackichan
Mizzie
Rosalyn-Roux
Gitte
JKAmaryllis
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 6 Empty9/14/2016, 5:12 pm

Alright, I just need to eat supper and I will get scores to you after that Smile
Back to top Go down
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 6 Empty9/14/2016, 7:36 pm

Scores sent
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 6 Empty9/18/2016, 9:54 pm

Everything has been posted, please read carefully:

DUE TO SO MANY DROPS, THE NEXT THREE ASSIGNMENTS ARE NON-ELIMINATION. I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU ALL THREE ASSIGNMENTS AT ONCE AND SET DEADLINES FOR EACH. PLEASE READ EACH DEADLINE CAREFULLY

Assignment 5 is due SEPTEMBER 26TH
Assignment 6 is due OCTOBER 3RD
Assignment 7 is due OCTOBER 10TH

Scores will be combined from all 3 assignments so that you will have an overall score and ONE person will be eliminated at the end of it.

If you need more time on any of them, you are welcome to just get everything in by the 10th, but to make it easier on us judges, it'd be nice if you tried your best to stick to the deadlines.

@Lumi Nati so you see what's up.
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 6 Empty9/18/2016, 11:46 pm

Thanks for the scores and the feedback. Steampunk really isn't my thing, so I am happy that you liked the outfit and the wee bit of editing that I did.

The next three assignments look like fun!!
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 6 Empty9/20/2016, 11:35 am

Can't wait to see what you do Socal Smile
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 6 Empty10/3/2016, 1:02 pm

@socallucyfan @MizoreYukii & @Meeshelby --- please get something in soon so we know you are still competing.
Back to top Go down
ladybug65

ladybug65

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 6 Empty10/4/2016, 11:32 pm

I just lurked this entire thread. i love the images being created everyone. It makes me want to enter a competition but college is just so unsteady that I don't know if I could reserve enough time a week to create an image. Love it though
will continue to lurk, ive been using my editing skills to blow my intro to digital deign tools teacher away
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 6 Empty10/5/2016, 12:41 am

As much as I hate to do this, I don't think I will be able to complete all of the assignments on time. Between my computer issues and the flue going around my house I have had no time to work on these. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 6 Empty10/6/2016, 11:47 am

@ladybug65 :: I miss your work! You are fabulous!

@socallucyfan :: You do still have 4 days, but if you can't make it, we understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6