Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed

Go down 
+9
Lumi Nati
Meeshelby
beech
socallucyfan
spackichan
Mizzie
Rosalyn-Roux
Gitte
JKAmaryllis
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty8/21/2016, 4:43 pm

A3:

I went with a Harajuku Hello Kitty Theme:
Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 28517271874_f99e88028b_bScreenshot-1235 by socallucyfan, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty8/21/2016, 5:00 pm

@Beech: I just want to say that I am going to miss you terribly, but I am so very excited for you!! I just got my Bachelors in Nursing, and I can't imagine what it would take to earn a Masters. I also have nothing but the up most respect and admiration for teachers. They are truly a very underrated and under appreciated profession.
clap clap clap
I also want to say thank you. Yours was my very first modeling comp I ever did. Although I don't remember the name of the comp (probably because I was eliminated after the second assignment), I do remember how helpful your feedback was. You have always taken the time to answer my silly questions no matter how much of a NOOB I sounded like. The assignments in your comps were always creative and pushed me to think outside the box. And I could always count on your magic fairy dust if I needed an extra boost of creativity. Razz

Okay, I feel like I am rambling, so I will stop now. But again, thank you. Please don't be a total stranger. Lurk, and check in with us every once in a while Hug1
Back to top Go down
Meeshelby
Meeshelby

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty8/22/2016, 2:06 pm

@Vidkid20 Thank you!!!

@beech You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty8/23/2016, 6:09 pm

socallucyfan wrote:

@Beech: I just want to say that I am going to miss you terribly, but I am so very excited for you!! I just got my Bachelors in Nursing, and I can't imagine what it would take to earn a Masters.  I also have nothing but the up most respect and admiration for teachers.  They are truly a very underrated and under appreciated profession.  
clap  clap  clap
I also want to say thank you.  Yours was my very first modeling comp I ever did.  Although I don't remember the name of the comp (probably because I was eliminated after the second assignment), I do remember how helpful your feedback was.  You have always taken the time to answer my silly questions no matter how much of a NOOB I sounded like.  The assignments in your comps were always creative and pushed me to think outside the box.  And I could always count on your magic fairy dust if I needed an extra boost of creativity.  Razz

Okay, I feel like I am rambling, so I will stop now.  But again, thank you.  Please don't be a total stranger.  Lurk, and check in with us every once in a while Hug1

Hug2 You are awesome.

Teaching is in my blood - generations of teachers here - and I currently work in schools already so it was gonna happen! cheer
I appreciate the kind words for sure! I'm also soooo excited to get going on the MAT program - it's been far too long. I had to put this dream/plan on hold when my ex sprung the divorce on me, and now that I'm getting back on track after 3 years, I'm ready! You guys have always been such awesome people to talk with and vent to, so thank YOU!! I won't be gone forever and I won't be gone 100% - so be ready for when the time comes that I want to host again - you know it'll happen rofl1
Back to top Go down
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty8/25/2016, 8:54 am

Damn, I kinda spaced out, in between working nearly 18 days straight (one day off in the midst of that) and more overtime on the horizon, I forgot to check back. I'm so sorry. Still waiting on people? I am off tomorrow so I can do scores then. Also off Sunday and Monday I think if still waiting.
Back to top Go down
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty8/27/2016, 7:55 pm

It doesn't look as if I will be able to do scores this week after all. My Grandmother is in intensive care after being non responsive for a few hours and the possibility of surgery. Just not in the frame of mind to do them right now.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty8/28/2016, 12:25 am

Oh no. I hope your grandmother will be ok. Wishing her a speedy recovery. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty8/31/2016, 4:18 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, LE! I'll get scores covered, don't worry!
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty8/31/2016, 6:26 pm

Everything is posted
Back to top Go down
Meeshelby
Meeshelby

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty8/31/2016, 8:10 pm

Thank you so much for the feedback! Congrats to everyone!!! Checking in for the next assignment. Smile
Back to top Go down
MizoreYukii
Admin
MizoreYukii

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty9/1/2016, 4:09 am

I was very hesitant to use those ghosts and some of their faces @beech! Remember Face Off and how I used that horrid cartoon smile? They reminded me of that. LOL
Thank you for the scores and comments!

@Lumi Nati So sorry to hear that! I hope she gets better soon.
Back to top Go down
http://mizoreyukii.tumblr.com/
Meeshelby
Meeshelby

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty9/7/2016, 2:14 pm

My entry Smile

Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 28900377894_812d9281cb_o
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty9/8/2016, 12:35 pm

Great job @Meeshelby
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty9/8/2016, 12:52 pm

@JKAmaryllis - @socallucyfan - @Jeresicca - @Meeshelby - @MizoreYukii

Simmetry has been giving me issues for the past week - I'm not even sure if this post will go through.

Every time I comment or attempt to load a page I get redirected to download a fake flash player upload and I can't seem to stay on the page here. I'll need you all to either hop over to the officials and post your photo there or email it to me. I don't honestly know if I'll be able to even update on this forum right now - so please, check out the other forum for updates:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/892026/dreamland-fantasy-locations-scores-a4-posted-check-in/p1

my email: beechnutbabysims@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Meeshelby
Meeshelby

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty9/8/2016, 2:38 pm

@beech Thank you! And...I have had the same issue. I had to install Ad Blocker and it was the only way it stopped it for me Sad Otherwise it was giving my computer viruses. Maybe @MizoreYukii or @Vidkid20 can figure something out?
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty9/8/2016, 11:21 pm

@Meeshelby Ahhh I wish you had said something sooner. I use to get the virus ads on my phone a lot on the mobile version of the site, but I didn't know it was causing issues on the regular version. I got ad block on.

I'll look at the settings here and contact Mizzie. Been kind of busy looking for a job, but I'll make time for this. Going have a look at setting right now since I'm here.

Back to top Go down
MizoreYukii
Admin
MizoreYukii

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty9/8/2016, 11:31 pm

@Meeshelby Very cool! @Beech
As I said on S4, I always have Adblock on so I didn't know this was happening. Next time there is an issue (no matter how small) please let us know ASAP!

@Vidkid20 I don't know if there is a setting for this though. Aren't the ads controlled by Forumotion themselves? If not and there's a setting for ads let's just disable them entirely (not like we're getting paid for it anyways Razz).
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty9/8/2016, 11:34 pm

@MizoreYukii I just emailed you. Razz We're going have to pay out of pocket to get rid of them. But yeah Forumotion controls the ads. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MizoreYukii
Admin
MizoreYukii

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty9/8/2016, 11:42 pm

@Vidkid20 Ew, really? That's just wrong. Rolling Eyes We should probably report the ad issue in general though, I don't think they know that one is popping up and causing trouble. We'll have to think of a money solution if we can't find a way around it.

Did a quick check, they don't like them either:
http://help.forumotion.com/t145609p30-only-topic-ads-redirection-mobile-pc

So if anyone can find the offending banners/ads that are doing this, please help out by following that threads info.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty9/8/2016, 11:50 pm

Ah yep. I would prefer we don't have to pay as it looks like it can get pricey after awhile. I can report the ads using my account. Maybe we should make an announcement.

If people want to provide me screenshots of the offending ads and location, I can post it there.
Back to top Go down
Meeshelby
Meeshelby

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty9/9/2016, 11:26 am

@Vidkid20 & @MizoreYukii I'm so sorry!! I thought it was just me! I get them when I download cc too, so I figured it was just me. Next time I"ll be sure to say something lol
Back to top Go down
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty9/10/2016, 8:07 pm

Thanks gals. My grandmother had surgery; it went well and she is recovering.
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty9/11/2016, 11:08 pm

At the moment, this appears to be the only site that I've had issues with. It's not being a pain at this very moment, but I'm not holding my breath Smile

Extensions are fine for those who asked - I haven't heard back from @JKAmaryllis & @Jeresicca so hopefully they'll check in for an extension. I have a really busy week coming up, so I'm gonna have to put a cap on the deadline at Tuesday, September 13th - I'll have Wednesday to be able to post scores, so I need to cut it off on Tuesday. Please get all entries in by September 13th or I will be moving on without you.
Back to top Go down
Jeresicca

Jeresicca

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty9/12/2016, 9:22 am

Im sorry Beech. Ive just started a job, and I've hardly had free time, and when I do, Im packing to move house. I love the assignment, but I'm going to have to drop D:
Back to top Go down
http://theoriginaljcsim13.tumblr.com
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty9/14/2016, 2:41 pm

Looks like we move on without certain people today. Sad to lose so many, but we'll continue on! At the moment Simmetry isn't being a pain either so I'm going to attempt to update.

And just an update - I've run into a roadblock with my MAT program and will be postponing it Sad Long story, but I will be around still and will most likely host new competitions after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed   Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreamland - Fantasy Locations ~ Closed
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next