Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MizoreYukii
Admin
MizoreYukii

Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up   Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up - Page 2 Empty9/8/2016, 11:26 pm

@JoeJoe11 I can't wait to see you back in action! Hope the last year of school was good. Very Happy

I'm glad you like the tutorial! It really is the best cutting method, even handles transparent clothes and the background in hair very well. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://mizoreyukii.tumblr.com/
MizoreYukii
Admin
MizoreYukii

PostSubject: Re: Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up   Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up - Page 2 Empty9/12/2016, 7:57 pm

Updates:

• Added a new idea to the "Polls and Ideas" section!
    Quote :
    Entire comp of nothing but burlesque!

• wrswrs2 has started a new comp for males! Get those hotties in before it's too late! Wink (I'm assuming it's a Sims 4 only comp, I'm not quite sure. Laughing Please ask the host if you want to use Sims 3!)
    Quote :
    Male Model Look // by wrswrs2 // Sims 4 only // Taking Applications
    Have you seen many male models out there in the sims world? Specifically contests just for the guys? If not, here it is! Male sims are very much underrated in the sims fashion community and this is their chance to show off that a guy can model just as good as his female counterparts!

• A new comp has arrived by the amazing InaMac69! Ready - Set - Style!
    Quote :
    Style - Fashion Competition // by InaMac69 // All Games // SD Forum Too // Taking Applications
    DESCRIPTION:

- A SIMS 3/4 Modeling YAF Competition Styling Your Model Using Specified Fashion Finds/Items/Pieces
    (EITHER Sims 3 or 4 models can enter! You MUST specify which game you will be using for your model & cannot change once competition has started.)

- This is a fashion/styling Sims modeling competition focusing on using 1 specific fashion item in the shots/pics you submit for each assignment/Round
    (items to use for every assignment will vary from shoes, clothing, accessories, etc.)

ROUNDS/ASSIGNMENTS:

- Example pics will be provided each Round using RL examples so as not to take away any creative ides for your in-game styling, set-up, shots/pics, and/or staging.
    - Each assignment turned in for Rounds MUST have the featured fashion item clearly used & displayed as the focal point or in good use in your shot/pic submitted.
    - You can fashion your model in any attire: casual, formal, swimwear, etc. However, the styling MUST make sense for the fashion item that is to be featured in each assignment/Round.
    - Your background, staging, lighting, props, styling, colors, makeup, poses, etc. is all whatever you choose to use for your entry, but should make fashion sense.
    (EXAMPLE: You shouldn't have your model wearing black boots walking on a beach with a bikini...boots should be worn with winter or fall attire or with a casual theme/setting.)---very important to keep in mind for scoring!
    - Assignments will be posted every 7-10 days and you will have 7 days to submit.
    - First picture submitted will be the one judges use to score. Check, double or triple check it is the right one before uploading!

Back to top Go down
MizoreYukii
Admin
MizoreYukii

PostSubject: Re: Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up   Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up - Page 2 Empty9/19/2016, 2:40 am

Updates:

• Realized the word "Rejected" at the front of the "Idea" section was very unappealing, so I've changed it to "Previously Failed".
  • New awesome competition from @Vidkid20, but the signups have closed already!
    Quote :
    Simply Twisted: Cycle 1 // by ColorMePink // All Games // SD Forum Too // Sign-ups Closed
    Welcome to the 1st cycle of Simply Twisted! The revamped and co-ed version of my infamous competition, Little Miss Twisted. Much like LMT, this is a competition where the assignments are a little bit twisted. Some assignments will be downright wicked and some may be typical modeling shots, but let's just say something will always be a bit sinister about them. So expect assignments ranging from Gothic, grunge, and various alternative styles when signing up. As for your models, I'm looking for dark, brooding, and the slightly insane! The more insane and beautiful, the better! So don't be afraid! Just be disturbed and delighted as this will be one heck of a ride! Are you brave enough?

-Sincerely, your mysterious host

• New story competition from BeechNutBaby! Get your writer pens ready!
    Quote :
    Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp // by BeechNutBaby // All Games // SD Forum Too // Taking Applications
    Welcome to a new cycle of Senior High!

This is a fun, laid back story-based competition. That means you will need to develop an interesting character for this competition and keep us interested throughout. This is also a non-elimination competition - so be prepared to stick around until graduation day.

Due to this being a non-elimination and story-based competition, we will only have 8 assignments with the final 3 being more fashion-based.

This cycle's theme is Modeling Bootcamp, as you probably could have guessed from the title. That means for assignments 1-5 you will be required to produce story-based photos that will involve some sort of mishap or adventure during your model's bootcamp stay. The final three assignments will be fashion-based and will be your model's chance to show us what she's learned.

Writing creative mini-stories is required, but you don't have to be perfect at writing. As long as you give us a good and interesting paragraph that relates to your image in some way, you'll do just fine in this competition!

• Miss Universe is up for another season! (Wasn't sure what to copy and paste this time, lol)
    Quote :
    MISS UNIVERSE Season 06 // by Zita1966z // Recurring // All Games // Taking Applications

• Two competitions have ended and announced the winners.
    ♥ Congrats to @Vidkid20 for winning Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3!
    ♥ Congrats to BobSkellington as Miss Russia for becoming MISS UNIVERSE Season 05, and congrats to KARDASH1988 as Miss Singapore for 1st Princess and AshLenn as Miss Bardbados for 2nd Princess!
  • These five competitions have been moved to the "Past" section.
    Quote :
    ~ Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 // by BeechNutBaby
    ~ Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 // by sunflower_88 (lionesskitty09)
    ~ ♦ Model Abroad ♦ Season 1 // by lovejess2
    ~ Tally to the Top // by MaggiSimmer
    ~ THE SIMS 4 *LITTLE MISS WORLDWIDE* // by Ash89

Back to top Go down
MizoreYukii
Admin
MizoreYukii

PostSubject: Re: Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up   Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up - Page 2 Empty11/1/2016, 4:59 pm

I had updated the S4 directory but didn't do this one, so here is a combined update.
Massive Update:

• The Halloween Party and Showcase is up! Come play games, win prizes, join a modeling challenge or two, and share your Halloween sims and edits!
  • Added a new competition idea for those who wanted to run it.
    Quote :
    Calendar girl/guy based competition

• New poll ladies and gents! I will make a post in a bit with a tag so people know, but here it is now.
    Quote :
    New Poll: http://www.poll-maker.com/poll869109xC23a41Dc-36

• I have added the 2 other Bootcamp's (Beginner's and Advanced) to my "Upcoming" section and rearranged a few of the comps based on what I am most inspired to do at the moment. So far "Game On" is taking the lead, especially since so many have shown interest in it. I have updated my upcoming competitions with the new descriptions I used for the poll.
  • Updated "Upcoming" with @xJojox's upcoming competitions (Barbie was there already, but I now have an estimated date)!
    Quote :
    ~ ✿ BARBIE ✿ The Next Fashionista ✿ // by xJojox ~ Season 2 // Start Date: Sometime after MOTY and MOCas ends
    ~ Miss Community // by xJojox // Start Date: New Years Day

• Two new competitions from @BeechNutBaby! Sign-ups have ended for both, but they are already off to a great start!
    Quote :
    Face Off Cycle 7 // by BeechNutBaby // All Games // SD Forum Too // Sign-ups Closed
    Welcome to another cycle of the fabulous fashion competition that has been so amazing to host and has produced some of the most exciting and beautiful photos I've ever seen!

It's a simple competition with simple requirements - create headshots based on the assignment description and maintain that high fashion feel. That's it! It's that simple and yet so exciting to see the amount of creativity that springs out of people.
    Quote :
    Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp // by BeechNutBaby // All Games // SD Forum Too // Sign-ups Closed
    Welcome to a new cycle of Senior High!

This is a fun, laid back story-based competition. That means you will need to develop an interesting character for this competition and keep us interested throughout. This is also a non-elimination competition - so be prepared to stick around until graduation day.

Due to this being a non-elimination and story-based competition, we will only have 8 assignments with the final 3 being more fashion-based.

This cycle's theme is Modeling Bootcamp, as you probably could have guessed from the title. That means for assignments 1-5 you will be required to produce story-based photos that will involve some sort of mishap or adventure during your model's bootcamp stay. The final three assignments will be fashion-based and will be your model's chance to show us what she's learned.

Writing creative mini-stories is required, but you don't have to be perfect at writing. As long as you give us a good and interesting paragraph that relates to your image in some way, you'll do just fine in this competition!

• A new host, @strawberrigurl, has opened a new competition! Sign-ups have closed, and the race is about to begin!
    Quote :
    THE AMAZING RACE // by strawberrigurl // All Games // Sign-ups Closed
    Welcome to the Amazing Race. My mission is to take you and your cadets around the world, and off world, quite literally. Expect the following:
    Wormholes, dimension jumping, wrecking the time continuum, space travel, and twists!
    This is a team effort. I will limit the contestants (AKA CADETS) to 12 members only. This way there will be four people on three teams. Your currency for winning challenges will be fuel cells. You will need fuel cells to keep your ship running. The first team to get back to Earth wins the challenge. Only one team member will be MVP.
    Expect to have fun, to be challenged and to get weird.

• Another new host, @kittymeow has opened a new competition!
    Quote :
    Lights, Camera, ACTION! // by kittymeow // All Games // Taking Applications
    Hello All, Welcome to Lights, Camera, ACTION!
    This is my first competiton so don't be too hard on me haha.
    LCA is all about the different genres and styles of movies,
    you will have your actress/actor explore through the genres and work their was up to become a MOVIE STAR!
    The main focus of the competiton will be creativity rather than editing,
    I want to see what you can bring with your awesome imaginations!
    But beware, there may be a few twists....

• New comp by @ArtsyAmy!

Quote :
    OBITUARIES Cycle 1 // by ArtsyAmy // All Games // SD Forum Too // Taking Applications  
    OBITUARIES-Sims 3 or 4 Modeling Competition
    CYCLE 1: “Death By:” (Dark/Eerie themed)
    -The first cycle will be a darker or eerie type competition....the more death-like or eerie the better, as each round focuses on some type of way your model NEEDS to die/be killed!  :s  

- 10 Rounds each Cycle.
    - Rounds 1-4 will be no eliminations
    - Rounds 5-7 are Elimination Rounds
    - Rounds 8-10 are the Final Rounds
    (Bonus Points ARE available)

DESCRIPTION:
    - SIMS 3 or 4 Models are welcome & can be male OR female YA, Adult, or Elder Competition *Please specify which game you will be using for your model.
    - This competition is a little different because it will include creating entries that portray specific death-types & also requires a brief description of their death (explain your idea for your shot’s theme)
    - This is a picture themed Sims modeling competition focusing on using the specified death-type each round/assignment & creating an entry that includes your shot, but will also require you to give a brief writing; allowing you to “explain” your idea/story for each entry.

• New open comp by @psykt!
    Quote :
    The Prettiest Sim // by psykt // All Games // Open Contest
    This is a competition that will be easy to host and easy to join. You don't really have to commit to be a part of the competition. Each round you can come and go as you like. This means no one gets eliminated. This is a good chance for me to host a competition as well, as my daily life is getting busier. This way I can start the new round when I want to. You may enter with sims from Sims 3 and Sims 4.

The Prettiest Sim will be about modeling, but on a easier scale than most of the competitions out there. Each round you will get a short assignment, it could be elder's swimwear, it could be kid's street style or maybe teen's evening wear. Your job is to create a sim that matches the assignment. If you don't like the assignment, or feel like you're not gonna get it ready, you can just skip the assignment and come back for the next round. For each round you can make a new model, boy or girl. You can also use the same on every round, as long as the assignment allows it.

The voting will be a voting poll. I will have nothing to say, I will be neutral. It all comes down to what the general crowd thinks about your sim. This is a great opportunity for those who don't have time to commit to a whole competition, and for those who wants to get a little bit of practice. The winner will get the opportunity to get a siggie. So no biggie. But yeah, it's gonna be a pretty relaxed competition, so let me know what you think of it!

• More competitions have ended and announced the winners!
    ♥ Pat on the back to me for first place in Victoria's Secret, and congrats to @natastic for second and @strawberrigurl for third!
    ♥ Congrats to @strawberrigurl for first place in Dreamland - Fantasy Locations and @Meeshelby for second and me for third.
    ♥ Congrats to @xJojox for first place in International Glamour, and congrats to @ColorMePink for second!
    ♥ Congrats to @kittymeow for first place in Top Model Magazine Model Search, and congrats to @wbombje for second!
  • These eight competitions have been moved to the "Past" section.
    Quote :
    ~ Victoria's Secret // by xJojox
    ~ Fairy Tale Modelling Contest // by Phoenix_Rainx
    ~ ♥Beginner's Modeling Bootcamp♥ // by MizoreYukii
    ~ International Glamour // by BeechNutBaby
    ~ Dreamland - Fantasy Locations // by BeechNutBaby
    ~ DRAG ME TO FAME | A Drag Queen Comp // by Jellysimwich
    ~ TMMMS: Miss Holiday 2016 // by wrswrs2
    ~ Top Model Magazine Model Search II // by wrswrs2
    ~ Top Model Magazine Model Search // by wrswrs2

Back to top Go down
MizoreYukii
Admin
MizoreYukii

PostSubject: Re: Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up   Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up - Page 2 Empty11/1/2016, 5:41 pm

New poll is up! Choose one or more comps you are interested in joining in the future. Since it will be a few months from now (1 or more), don't focus on how busy you currently are when making a decision, just choose whichever you like. The poll has descriptions, but you can also read them below. I have not added the bootcamps and one other comp to the poll. Sorry to those who were wishing to vote on those four. Remember that having the most votes doesn't determine if the comp will start, I am just getting a feel for what people would prefer to join, but I most likely will go for whichever has the most votes. It really depends on the situation.

Thank you for voting!

Polls Currently Running:
Mizzie's Next Comp

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MizoreYukii
Admin
MizoreYukii

PostSubject: Re: Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up   Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up - Page 2 Empty11/8/2016, 2:10 am

Updates:

• Poll has ended! I will post the results soon.
  • Added a new comp to the "Upcoming" section!
    Quote :
    ~ (N/A) // by wbombje // Start Date: Summer
    Quote :
    Create your own villain based comp
  • New competition from @BeechNutBaby!
    Quote :
    Flawless Modeling Cycle 8 // by BeechNutBaby // All Games // SD Forum Too // Taking Applications
    Welcome to another fabulous cycle of Flawless!! It has been SO LONG since I've hosted this competition and I'm so excited to be doing it again!

Flawless is a fashion competition with a pretty fun and entertaining twist. We do regular assignments, but every assignment also comes with a challenge for you to complete - if you are up for it!

Take a look at the information for challenges below and give it a shot! This competition is a fun one!
  • New fast-paced competition from @xJojox!
    Quote :
    Miss Community // by xJojox // All Games // Taking Applications
    Welcome to the competition community members! Glad to see you come and visit this new contest. This community contest was started purely to unite our community and keep the traffic going to keep us all active and keep us all having a bunch of fun together in the process. This contest will be a fast tracked contest (finished in less than 6 weeks) and will be on-going.
    Our modelling community is a small community, and this contest is directed at long term members and newbies to find their feet in. You will face creative challenges, ad challenges, and some role-play challenges to justify why you should be the holder of the coveted community crown! Overall they will be nice and easy challenges so you can stick to the time line each round.
    I'm your host, Jojo. I've hosted many contests on this community. I'm interested in what the community has to offer this coming season! Come and join in with all the fun!
  • Even though it is a CAS competition, I want to say congrats to the winners of Master of CAS! @InaMac69 @kittymeow @Jendowoz0612
  • These two competitions have been moved to the "Past" section.
    Quote :
    ~ Lights, Camera, ACTION! // by kittymeow
    ~ ~ Modern Fashion & Modelling Contest ~ S02 // by psykt
Back to top Go down
MizoreYukii
Admin
MizoreYukii

PostSubject: Re: Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up   Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up - Page 2 Empty11/8/2016, 2:47 am

Alright, here are the poll results! (Decided to just screenshot the actual page rather than screenshot the pie chart or other options, it was confusing to look at those ones.)

I wasn't expecting AHS, Outrageous Modeling, or Back to the Basics to do well, so this is a surprise! I honestly thought no one was interested in those three. xD I also expected Game of Thrones to be where AHS is at the moment, or higher. And I'm glad that in the end The Selection didn't do too badly either.

Though I'm not surprised by Body Art. It's a difficult concept to explain and the idea of drawing/cloning for a comp, when so many can't, is probably a scary concept. I'll still host it eventually but I'll make sure it starts out super easy so it doesn't scare people off. Lol

Anyways, thanks for voting everyone! I'll be thinking over the results for the next few weeks before I make a decision on which comp I run. Based on the results, it will be 1 of the top 3. :3 I'll probably host a second comp not too soon after the other one ends, so for those wanting one of the other comps, don't fret!
(If you didn't get a chance to vote, you are welcome to message me or post here and give your input!)
Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up - Page 2 FutureCompPoll
Back to top Go down
MizoreYukii
Admin
MizoreYukii

PostSubject: Re: Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up   Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up - Page 2 Empty1/5/2017, 3:08 am

Sorry for not updating this thread for a while. I kept pushing it off but everything is updated now. xD Won't happen again as I have made some changes on how I update this one, so it will be easier now.

Updates:

• Added a note at the top of the thread to make everyone aware that the thread will always be updated, regardless if I make a post such as this, or update the number in the title. It takes more work to post something like this than to actually update the thread, which is why the update posts are distant. tongue
    Quote :
    Note: This thread will always be updated, regardless if I make a public post saying so. The public post is only for major thread updates (such as reorganization), to give recognition to those who win, alert new members to the threads existence, for any public events ongoing, and to have a record of what has come and gone.

• I have been adding and making subtle changes throughout the thread to make things easier to understand, mainly around the Current section.
  • SIMPLISTIC MAGAZINE has released their December 2016 issue! Go check it out!
  • Top Model Magazine has released their January 2017 issue! Go check it out!
  • Added 3 new comps and an activity to the Upcoming section and also reorganized it. Start date N/A and further back comps are at the top, while comps coming up fairly soon are at the bottom. I have also added color codes to differentiate between activities, competitions, and CAS comps. We have had three comps start up, with another one launching tomorrow, so it is best to avoid any new launches for a few weeks due to our low numbers.
    Quote :
    ~  Competition | OBITUARIES Cycle 1 // by ArtsyAmy // Start Date: Fall, before Halloween 2017
    ~ Competition | Game On! // by MizoreYukii // Start Date: Summer
    ~ Activity | N/A // by MizoreYukii // Start Date: Within the next few months
    ~ Competition | (Still deciding/Poll) Muse or Back to the Basics // by MizoreYukii // Start Date: Sometime before February

• Miss Community by @xJojox is now back as Mr Community, check out the new cycle!
    Quote :
    Mr Community Cycle 2 // by xJojox // Recurring // All Games // Taking Applications
    Welcome to the competition community members! Glad to see you come and visit the season cycle of this contest. This community contest was started purely to unite our community and keep the traffic going to keep us all active and keep us all having a bunch of fun together in the process. This contest will be a fast tracked contest (finished in less than 5-6 weeks) and will be on-going.
    Our modelling community is a small community, and this contest is directed at long term members and newbies to find their feet in. You will face creative challenges, ad challenges, and some possible role-play challenges to justify why you should be the holder of the title. Overall they will be nice and easy challenges so you can stick to the time line each round.

• Vanadis has brought back her comp for another cycle! Let's get Delectable! Wink
    Quote :
    Delectable Cycle 3 // by Vanadis // All Games // Taking Applications
    Hey guys! This is the first time this competition has ever been run on the officials, so yay? Yay! It is open to SIMS 2, SIMS 3, AND SIMS 4, MALE, FEMALE, AND NONBINARY SIMS. It is however a LINGERIE competition so bear that in mind. I mean we like seeing guy sims in their undies too, right?

As this is the first time this competition is hosted on the Officials, there is really not a theme, other than HIGH FASHION! It will, however, be full of twists, turns, and challenges, all of which will be laid out in the ASSIGNMENTS header each round. This will take as many models as sign up, and will run for ten rounds. The number of models eliminated each round will depend on just how many beautiful beings sign up!

So switch your winter slippers out for a pair of feather-fluff heels and drop your robe because this is going to get DELECTABLE!

• @InaMac69 has launched her new comp!
    Quote :
    Bare Essentials // by InaMac69 // All Games // Taking Applications
    A Competition for sims 3 & 4 Female/Male YA/Adult

This is a little more risky and may not appeal to all.
    As the title suggests this is a comp based around tasteful bare/nude pictures.
    NO full frontal/sex/plum images allowed.
    Side plum, bottom showing are permitted.

As this comp is based around nude shots, it might be best to submit your entry shots here at
    Simtech Community Forum or over at Simmetry Design

Both these places are not as strict as the Sims & Modelling sections on the official sims forums.
    You will be welcomed at both forums as they are very friendly, drama free places.

• TMMMS is back for another cycle, time to get your game face on!
    Quote :
    Top Model Magazine Model Search II // by wrswrs2 // All Games // Taking Applications
    TOP MODEL MAGAZINE is looking for a bunch of new fresh faces to grace the pages and covers of its magazine! Asia P, who you might know fro MOTW will be this seasons host & head judge! Some of you may remember that TMM originally launched way back in the Sims 2 days at Sims Contest Forum. It is now back in a Sims 4 format and needs your help finding new models!

• Four competitions have ended and announced the winner!
    ♥️ Congrats to @gramatique for first place in Miss Community, and @wrswrs2 for second and @strawberrigurl for third!
    ♥️ Congrats to @abelhinha35 for winning TMMMS: Miss Holiday 2016!
    ♥️ Congrats to @wrswrs2 for first place in Models of The World, and @wbombje for second and @Jendowoz0612 for third!
    ♥️ Congrats to @xJojox for first place in Style - Fashion Competition and X-tina for second!
    ♥️ Congrats to @wbombje and @NShippudenFan for winning Challenge 1 in The Prettiest Sim!
  • Three competitions have been moved to the Past section.
    Quote :
    ~ TMMMS: Miss Holiday 2016 // by wrswrs2
    ~ Models of The World // by psykt
    ~ Style - Fashion Competition // by InaMac69

Back to top Go down
MizoreYukii
Admin
MizoreYukii

PostSubject: Re: Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up   Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up - Page 2 Empty1/16/2017, 7:48 pm

Updates:

• Past section is now updated with the new categories! Some were a bit difficult to label, but I did my best. xD If you think you have a better suggestion, feel free to say something!
  • Poll for the competitions is going up! Find it here or the post down below (the post below has more information). Which competition should be released first?
  • Poll for the activity is up as well, focusing on which programs you use to edit. I included an "Other" section for you to fill out if your option is not there. Which editing program do you use?
  • I have added a new idea to the Idea section.
    Quote :
    Pregnancy story competition, or general pregnancy modeling
  • Added a new comp to the Upcoming section.
    Quote :
    ~ Competition | ♥Beginner's Modeling Bootcamp♥ // by MizoreYukii // Start Date: Summer
  • A new competition by @BeechNutBaby has launched! Check it out!
    Quote :
    Tales of Fairies // by BeechNutBaby // All Games // Taking Applications
    Welcome to another competition that will surely be amazing and fun for everyone!!

This competition is a good mix of fashion and fairytale and I'm so excited to see what everyone does with each assignment. Some assignments will involve fairytales that you may be familiar with, while others may require some thought and research. I will not be asking you to take fairytales and turn them into high fashion photos. Instead, you will be asked to create a fantastically fashionable fairytale photo based in the world of the given fairytale.

Male and Female YA-Adult Models Allowed!
  • I have added these eight competitions to the Past section!
    Quote :
    ~ STATEMENT Fashion Competition // by _aa13ls10_
    ~ FLORA // by _aa13ls10_
    ~ LAYERS - A makeup competition // by _aa13ls10_
    ~ FREE SPIRIT // by _aa13ls10_
    ~ Captivating Modeling Agency // by abillings1978
    ~ Unique Visions // by abillings1978
    ~ Unique Visions Cycle 2 // by abillings1978
    ~ New Year New You // by abillings1978
Back to top Go down
MizoreYukii
Admin
MizoreYukii

PostSubject: Re: Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up   Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up - Page 2 Empty1/16/2017, 7:49 pm

Hello everyone! I have two polls for you to answer, so please answer both when you get the time! One is for the activity and which editing program you use, the other one is about which competition you want released first. (The release date for the comp is either around late January/Early February, or sometime in the middle of February. It will launch once a few others end/near the end.) Info for the competitions are down below.

Which competition should be released first?
Which editing program do you use?

Here is an outline for the three comps that are available to choose from. If they all sound like something you would want to join, or you don’t care who wins because they all sound good, choose all 3 in the voting. If you want a specific comp immediately, choose only 1 for now. I will run all three, plus the others on the Upcoming page, eventually but some patience is needed. Also, I should be starting one of these almost immediately after the chosen one finishes!
(And yes, you're reading the list right! I was able to finish The Selection outline a few days ago. Now you have three comps to choose from!)

The Selection – Based on the book series, think Bachelor with royalty, politics, and gorgeous dresses
Description (from front page):
Spoiler:

• Level: Beginner to Advanced (simple assignments mostly)
  • Female models only this cycle
  • Runs for about 11 assignments (depending on numbers), not including mock
  • Cumulative point system, but eliminations after round 4 and round 7
  • Assignments will be 7-10 days long, depending on the assignment
  • Bonus point options

Back to the Basics – No major editing, just in-game only shots
Spoiler:

• Level: Beginner to Advanced (very simple comp since there is no major editing and all in-game)
  • Male and female models are allowed
  • Runs for about 10 assignments (depending on numbers), no mock
  • Elimination system, but eliminations start after round 5
  • Assignments will be 5-7 days long, depending on the assignment

Muse – Songs will be your inspiration for the assignments
Spoiler:

• Level: Beginner to Advanced (though depending on the person, it may seem intermediate to advanced)
  • Male and female models are allowed
  • Runs for about 10 assignments (depending on numbers), no mock
  • Elimination system, eliminations start after round 1
  • Assignments will be 7-10 days long, depending on the assignment

Back to top Go down
moonsim

moonsim

PostSubject: Re: Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up   Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up - Page 2 Empty1/26/2017, 8:06 am

Are there any open competitions atm? I can't figure out this site lol
Back to top Go down
https://moongalaxysims.blogspot.dk/
MizoreYukii
Admin
MizoreYukii

PostSubject: Re: Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up   Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up - Page 2 Empty1/26/2017, 3:37 pm

Hey there @moonsim! For future reference, all competitions are listed on the front page of this thread. You need to scroll down past the Ideas and Upcoming section until you get to the Current section. I recently found out a way to link the posts on here, so the Quick-links will be working soon and all you need to do is click on the appropriate one next time.
For now, here is the link to the post: https://simmetrydesign.forumotion.com/t112-modeling-competition-directory-update-post-1-16-2-polls-up#3205
The only competitions open for signups at the moment is a fantasy competition, and we have a fashion/modeling competition launching on February 1st that is already taking reservations (Miss Community Cycle 3). The poll linked on the front page determines my next competition being launched sometime in the middle of February, so one of those is coming up soon as well.

There may be others up soon besides those three, it depends on what people decide to do. Some people don't inform me when they have a comp planned, so I can't list it for others to view and plan around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up   Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Modeling Competition Directory ~ Update Post: 1/16 - 2 Polls up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2