Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped

Go down 
+13
Meeshelby
Cudan2
Mizzie
LilacErin
Heather1307
Tatianna456
Rin
Gitte
AvianJen
Tatortotsims
JoeJoe11
xkarliex
MaggieSims
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Heather1307
Heather1307

Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/1/2016, 6:59 am

I got it and sure I replied through email :p

Where is everyone else? I'm getting worried Sad
Back to top Go down
Tatortotsims
Tatortotsims

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/1/2016, 10:19 am

Should have my stuff to you tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
http://tatortotsims.tumblr.com
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/1/2016, 10:48 am

Yuhp, no worries I know you said you had all yours and we're just editing.... It's just some people I haven't heard from at all and haven't replied to my latest check in (you didn't get that one since you had just let me know the day before where you were)
Back to top Go down
Tatortotsims
Tatortotsims

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/1/2016, 11:00 am

Okaaay! Hopefully they show Oops

Let me know if you need anything else!
Back to top Go down
http://tatortotsims.tumblr.com
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/1/2016, 11:43 am

I hope so too, I noticed maggies been gone a while, hoping nothing to bad has happened to her, however her tutorial could just wait till next issue. Ava hasn't been here in forever so I think she's got preoccupied with rl so I'm planning to try whip some ads up... I have my stuff from cudan, Uhm social and will have yours, worried about Erin and need vana to resend her stuff since I accidentally deleted the message from here (my box was full whoops)
Back to top Go down
Cudan2

Cudan2

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/1/2016, 11:53 am

If you need me to make anything, then I'm free! (Obviously not like full photoshoots, but anything that's simpler?)
Back to top Go down
http://cudansims.tumblr.com
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/1/2016, 12:53 pm

If anyone wants to throw in a basic ad or that you can:)
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/1/2016, 1:00 pm

I suck at making ads, but I want to contribute. I may try, but you know busy I get. Confused 2
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/1/2016, 3:29 pm

Ooh no vid you don't have to worry! I know how busy everyone is... I'm working to put together some extra bits and worse comes to worse we will just have a small article (but high quality)
Back to top Go down
Cudan2

Cudan2

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/1/2016, 5:02 pm

What kind of ads do we need or have so far? I don't want to recreate the same things XD
Back to top Go down
Cudan2

Cudan2

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/1/2016, 5:05 pm

And I feel like we've talked about it before, but what if we advertised some blogs or cc shops in the magazine in exchange for them giving us a shoutout or something? Probably won't be enough time for this issue but maybe next time?
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/2/2016, 3:41 am

Messaging you (don't want to post public of course lol).

Nope we've not specifically but I'll include that in the message since it's a great idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/3/2016, 11:31 am

We are throwing an official relaunch event for this and would love if any-one can make it, this will be running on facebook and tumblr (I'm not sure how I'd make it work here)...
the links are below:

https://www.facebook.com/events/270114640018141/?active_tab=posts
http://little-pixiee.tumblr.com/post/146849486395/whew-we-have-been-running-off-our-feet-well
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/3/2016, 11:38 am

Sorry I haven't been as active, but I've been out of town. The relaunch party sounds like a fun idea.
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/3/2016, 11:51 am

socallucyfan wrote:

Sorry I haven't been as active, but I've been out of town.  The relaunch party sounds like a fun idea.

That's fine social, hope you had a good time Smile it definitely should be!
Back to top Go down
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/3/2016, 1:40 pm

Good luck with the magazine. I look forward to reading the newest issue!
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/3/2016, 3:59 pm

Lumi Nati wrote:
Good luck with the magazine. I look forward to reading the newest issue!

This is sweet, thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Cudan2

Cudan2

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/4/2016, 2:13 pm

So I just got the Flaunt It Sims Tumblr up and running again and would appreciate if anyone could reblog the red carpet post~ Thankies ^.^
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/4/2016, 4:50 pm

Hi! I sent you a message, Heather!
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/4/2016, 6:06 pm

About the red carpet post, I tried to download the pattern for it and suddenly my computer got a nasty virus or something. I don't know if someone hacked the download or what but I'm currently scanning my entire computer and hoping I don't have to re-install the OS.
Back to top Go down
Cudan2

Cudan2

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/4/2016, 6:55 pm

Oh damn sorry about that :/ I just used the link that Heather did on her post.
But that's actually been happening a lot to me with Mediafire. Like it'll go to this blue page that says something about how I may or may not have a virus?? But then I'll just do ctrl alt delete, close the page, and everything's all good ._. Maybe it's the same thing with you?
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/4/2016, 7:02 pm

Well, it's too late, my computer's already bricked.  x.x  I'm waiting for it to do the recovery scan. It wouldn't let me ctrl+alt+delete it so

Be careful if you see that message I guess.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/4/2016, 8:01 pm

Yeah okay I got my computer unbricked, it's just running slowly.  So turns out that thing is a virus.  Be careful on Mediafire guys.
Back to top Go down
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/4/2016, 8:09 pm

Sorry you had to go through that trouble Vanadis!  But thank you for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty7/4/2016, 10:26 pm

Yeah, nasty, nasty virus.  I'm still trying to fix my poor PC.  But yeah, heads up, be careful of Mediafire.  If anyone needs a SimFileShare code I have some!

I'm on the CrackBook Pro at the moment, but it doesn't play Sims.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next