Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
50ShadesOfSims

50ShadesOfSims

How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington Empty
PostSubject: How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington   How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington Empty3/15/2016, 1:31 am

I have had so many people ask me how I do this and I'm tired of having to explain it, it will be much easier to link them up to this tutorial and also have more people join this forum because this forum is awesome Very Happy

So, let's start rofl1

How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington 14468438527_9f872b36b0_o
How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington 14468173280_fd31c9af92_o

What I do is I make a Sim, make 5 different copies of her, pose them in each of their outfits and then I use a backdrop to change the color to whatever I like, I recommend plain colors as other materials could look like poor graphics and mess with the picture, or perhaps even mess with the outfits. Lighting is pretty simple, I use four different lights or play around with it until I am happy with the outcome.

Do you understand more or less? I take everything in-game and make duplicates. You can also download Gimp and take or download a plain background and then cut your Sims out, paste them onto the background and it's as simple as that.

OR

You could use IPiccy to make a collage and just remember to restrain proportions and the spacing, make sure there is no spacing otherwise a border might come between your pictures. Also make sure to change it to a color similar to your background.

You will need

Gimp:
https://www.gimp.org/

A backdrop:
http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3/title/screenshot-backdrop/id/1117862/

IPiccy:
http://ipiccy.com/

I recommend taking the pictures in-game if you want shadows without having to edit shadows into your picture

You can also do this without a backdrop

How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington 14687214102_00b578e925_o
How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington 14506096598_c65271df21_o

This is what it will look like with the backdrop
How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington 23538670265_affee17f91_o

With Gimp:
How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington 25378882302_743ef8de31_o

I hope you've all enjoyed this quick and simple tutorial bunny love

Happy Simming ❤️
Back to top Go down
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington   How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington Empty3/15/2016, 3:14 am

so is all sims 3 except the bottom?
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington   How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington Empty3/15/2016, 9:04 am

wonderful bob, i always wondered if you cloned your sim or smashed em all together, now I know!
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
50ShadesOfSims

50ShadesOfSims

PostSubject: Re: How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington   How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington Empty3/15/2016, 2:24 pm

NiNjahawkz wrote:
so is all sims 3 except the bottom?

Yupp Smile xD
Back to top Go down
50ShadesOfSims

50ShadesOfSims

PostSubject: Re: How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington   How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington Empty3/15/2016, 2:24 pm

MaggieSims wrote:
wonderful bob, i always wondered if you cloned your sim or smashed em all together, now I know!

Thank you Smile I do both, depending on how I feel xD I don't really like editing unless I have to lol!
Back to top Go down
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington   How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington Empty3/15/2016, 10:01 pm

same here affraid
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington   How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington Empty3/15/2016, 11:03 pm

Even your sims 4 models are fabulous! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington   How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington Empty

Back to top Go down

How To, Tutorials by BobSkellington
Page 1 of 1