Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jillie<3

Jillie<3

J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade Empty
PostSubject: J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade   J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade Empty9/10/2017, 12:26 am

J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade PothfGLOp

-Welcome to my Tutorial & Tips Compilation-

I personally believe in sharing is caring! I might not be the best artist or know everything, but I do like to share any wisdom I have with editing to people who want it. Heck, if I even help one person, I am happy! In the next post you will find both FULL Tutorials that I have made, as well as PARTIAL - or what I am calling TRICKS. The tutorials themselves are tucked away under spoilers, so you may look at the ones that you actually want!

Below, you will see that I have a lovely little section of "requests". If there is something you would like to know from me simply fill out the request form and comment in THIS thread, and I shall add it to my list. Smile

J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade PmVwScbIp
Code:

Username// What program YOU use? //[Tutorial or Tip]//Request:

Happy Simming bunny love

Last edited by Jillie<3 on 9/10/2017, 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jillie<3

Jillie<3

PostSubject: Re: J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade   J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade Empty9/10/2017, 12:26 am

J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade PoqbmhnHp

J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade 0fFdtJ
+Click for Tutorial+:

J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade Pm4h97FBp
+Click for Tutorial:

J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade Mk9VKL

+Click for Tutorial+:

J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade CbgQQW
+Click for Tutorial+:

Last edited by Jillie<3 on 9/10/2017, 2:26 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jillie<3

Jillie<3

PostSubject: Re: J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade   J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade Empty9/10/2017, 12:27 am

J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade Pn6IhrVvp

J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade FmKYnZ
+Click for Tip+:

J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade U9AXiP
1) I shade using the burn tool. I have it set at Highlight 10%. I use a soft brush, just big enough that over laps lash line and part of the eye where I want to add the shadow.

2) Using the dodge tool. Also set at Highlight 10% and soft brush. I dodge on either side of the iris and then make my brush small (usually 1-2px) and highlight the detail of the iris. As well as in a circle around the pupil, paying more attention to the side with the direct light source.

3) On a new layer I take my 1-2px solid brush, with pen pressure on (shape dynamics) and draw a couple of dots, usually just where the original ones are. And then I also make a quick line for glare.

Last edited by Jillie<3 on 9/10/2017, 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jillie<3

Jillie<3

PostSubject: Re: J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade   J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade Empty9/10/2017, 12:27 am

jic
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade   J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade Empty9/10/2017, 2:04 pm

Lovely stuff! Glad to see you were able to save your tutorials!
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade   J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade Empty4/15/2018, 1:32 pm

Hey Jillie! Could you do the "Photoshopping on Clothes" request from the previous thread? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade   J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade Empty

Back to top Go down

J i l l i e<3's Tricks of the Trade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmetry Design :: Creative Corner :: Modeling :: Tutorials-
Jump to: