Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jendowoz

Jendowoz

Hi, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi, everyone   Hi, everyone Empty10/15/2016, 5:41 pm

Hey, all, My name's Jendowoz most call me Jen. I'm an Aussie and new the modelling scene but improving all the time thanks to Mizzie's tutorials. I am a grandma of 6 and enjoy Sims 4. Have been with Sims from the outset.

I am a teacher and a writer. I love art of any sort, I draw and sell pet's portraits for people when I'm not teaching, enjoy digital scrapbooking, and normal scrapbooking. Hope to retire in the next couple years and focus on my writing. I have completed two books one for adults and the other for 11 year olds and up to young adults and have several others on the go....Am hoping to have them published.

Sorry, mizzie did I put this in the wrong spot? thought it was in introductions. Please move if it is wrong. Still finding my way around here. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://jenswrites.blogspot.com.au/
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

Hi, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone   Hi, everyone Empty10/16/2016, 12:23 am

@Jendowoz Looks like a good spot to me! Welcome! Let me pull out the welcome wagon for you. welcome

I didn't know you were so accomplished. Wow! And OMG pet portraits?! I'm a crazy dog owner and I would love that. I really hope you get your books published too, so I can read them. Very Happy What kind of book do you write? Sounds like you would be an awesome teacher and grandmother though. thumbs up

Now as for this forum, feel free to pm me or hunt me down to get a better handle on the forums. I'm here too if you need. I hope to see more of you here. dance
Back to top Go down
Jendowoz

Jendowoz

Hi, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone   Hi, everyone Empty10/16/2016, 1:16 am

HI, Vidkid20,

I write fantasy, sci-fi, factional memoirs, poetry, Its all on my blog. The two I've finished is a fantasy for young adults and a factional memoir ie. fiction based on fact.

Are you Miz? I'm a bit confused. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jendowoz

Jendowoz

Hi, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone   Hi, everyone Empty10/16/2016, 1:27 am

Is there a size I need to make the avatar I upload? Thought I'd better ask before uploading one.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

Hi, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone   Hi, everyone Empty10/16/2016, 1:46 am

Heya Jen!  Good to meet you!  I think I may be competing with you in stuff!  That's quite a lot of cool stuff you do.  I'm probably going to be doing NaNoWriMo in November so if you do it, we should add each other!

as for the avatar, mine is 200x300 which is the maximum size this forum allows without stretching, so anything 200x300 or less is fine.  

Hope to see you around!  I'm also a moderator so if you have a question I can generally answer!
Back to top Go down
Jendowoz

Jendowoz

Hi, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone   Hi, everyone Empty10/16/2016, 1:51 am

Hi, Vanadis, nice to meet you. Thanks for the tip and is there a special code that is used here to tag specific people like the BBcode that is used on the Sims sites?

What is NaNoWriMo that you mentioned?

If you'd like to check out my blog this is the address. http://jenswrites.blogspot.com.au/ It is called Jen's Jaunts From there you can find my Sims Blog that I have gameplay challenges on also.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

Hi, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone   Hi, everyone Empty10/16/2016, 1:15 pm

In the top part of the reply box there is an @ button and you can use that to tag people.  Smile

NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month and is a challenge to write 50,000 words in 30 days.  There's an official forum for it and it tracks your progress and you can add friends.

And oooooh I like the blog!
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

Hi, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone   Hi, everyone Empty10/16/2016, 3:12 pm

Jendowoz wrote:
HI, Vidkid20,

I write fantasy, sci-fi, factional memoirs, poetry, Its all on my blog. The two I've finished is a fantasy for young adults and a factional memoir ie. fiction based on fact.

Are you Miz? I'm a bit confused. Wink
Haha It's me ColorMePink. dance  All my usernames confused me too. I use to be Vidkid20 on the officials, but I got banned a lot in my younger days for dumb stuff. Laughing

I was hoping you would say Sci-fi and fantasy. I love poetry. Definitely going check out you site. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
MizoreYukii
Admin
MizoreYukii

Hi, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone   Hi, everyone Empty11/1/2016, 5:10 am

Yaaay! Welcome Jen!
And it's fine, no need to worry about the location!
Back to top Go down
http://mizoreyukii.tumblr.com/
ArtsyAmy495

ArtsyAmy495

Hi, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone   Hi, everyone Empty11/1/2016, 12:29 pm

Hi Jen, I know you already know me, LOL Just wanted to say "Hello" here! wave

And you know I love (and share) your hobbies/talents with art & writing! Awesome indeed! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone   Hi, everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmetry Design :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: