Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in

Go down 
+6
MaggieSims
Qwib
Meeshelby
Heather1307
Vanadis
JoeJoe11
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
beech

beech

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty11/21/2016, 10:41 pm

You're fine Vana. If you need an extension @Gitte just say so.
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty11/21/2016, 10:46 pm

@Qwib & @MaggieSims - Are you two around?
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty11/22/2016, 11:03 pm

I'll have mine in within a few hours.  We had to prepare the turkey brine and stuff, which required me to brave the store, and then just now I had to call the cops because there's been a guy wandering around the apartment complex meowing and trying to open people's doors.  This has been going on for three nights now.  The dispatcher said I'm not the only one who's called about that, and now there are police patrolling the dark area in between the back of my apartment building and the one behind it, where everyone's seen him.  

O.o

I'm glad I locked both the normal and hidden deadbolt because I heard "meow" and saw my doorknob turn.  That's why I called the cops.  I heard the guy wandering around on the front balcony my neighbor and I share, but then I heard him go back downstairs, still meowing.

I hope the cops don't shoot him because it seems more like he needs to be taken to a mental hospital for observation...

But I've got Sims loading now.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty11/23/2016, 3:41 am

I PROMISE I'LL HAVE IT IN TOMORROW!  Ugh.  Today was a bad day, cleaning and cooking and going to the store and dealing with a dead raw gross turkey in a brine.  Jay went to bed and was like "before you go to sleep, unwrap the turkey and pull the gravy and innards packets out, and stick it in the brine!"

So I cut the turkey package carefully.  Washed my hands.  Pulled the packets out.  Washed them while I washed my hands again.  Stuck the packets back in the fridge cause I do NOT want to smell spoiled gravy parts when I wake up.  Stuck the turkey in the brine, washed my hands, put the turkey/brine bucket back in the fridge.  Washed my hands.  Poured antibacterial dish soap on the turkey wrapper and washed it... and washed my hands.  Cut the instructions off the wrapper, saved that, threw the rest of the wrapper in the garbage.  Washed my hands.  Washed the scissors and put them in the dishwasher.  Then, you guessed, it... washed my hands.

I am a germaphobe!  I mean I have two autoimmune diseases so it makes sense?

But yeah I PROMISE I'll have this in tomorrow and if you wanna take points off for lateness I don't mind, I just wanna still be in the comp.

After I wash my hands, that is.
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty11/24/2016, 12:28 am

No worries, Vana, take it easy.
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty11/24/2016, 12:33 am

Okay, okay, okay, I don't know about any of you, but this week is hectic for my family. I'm currently up at my brother's for family time for Thanksgiving on Thursday and left all my simming files at home. I also know that several of you are also celebrating.

So, I'm moving the FINAL deadline to the 25th. I will probably not get to judging until Sunday, but I'm cutting things off on Friday night.

I am missing A LOT of you still - @Qwib @MaggieSims @Vanadis @GITTE2001 @abillings1978 @MizoreYukii - I'm hoping that some of you at least show up! I am a little worried. I will begin scoring Saturday evening and have things posted Sunday (as long as Taylor gets me her scores).
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty11/24/2016, 3:35 am

Sorry!  My best friend from back home wanted to talk this morning because they'd transferred his mom to a specialized hospital because they didn't know what was wrong with her but she was extremely sick and weak.  She couldn't even lift her arms.  So then I helped Jay prepare the before-Turkey-Day stuff and then sat down at my computer to open Sims, got the launcher up and my friend messaged me that his mom suddenly died, so I've been up all night keeping him company on messenger and we're trying to figure out what all arrangement's he's going to have to do, as his dad can't do them because he has dementia.  Then he has to figure out what to do about his dad, because his mom generally took care of his dad.  It's a mess.  x.x

I didn't know so much shit was going to happen with me, with my family, and my friends, all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty11/25/2016, 7:56 pm

ARG.

I'm opening my game now xD  If I'm ever this busy for a week straight again I'm going to keel over.  Had to go get cat food and the pet store wasn't too bad but getting in and out of the parking lot of that shopping center was horrible even at 6pm.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty11/25/2016, 11:53 pm

Okay, here we go.  

The 90s!

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 30423536124_318388e164_o

I kinda really hate it... and couldn't find anything super high fashion, but... meh
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty11/26/2016, 6:24 pm

i am here, i too have had a horrible week. ive had troubles on the farm Sad

i did the 60's, i hope.

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 31261013345_b948802637_b
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty11/28/2016, 12:00 am

Yay! Glad you guys are here. I have been SO BUSY with family and getting 26 tutus done before Monday...so I'm here, updating as we speak!
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty11/28/2016, 12:06 am

Awesome work everyone! It's now 9pm and I'm finally able to get to my computer. I see that we are moving on without Gitte and Qwib, unfortunate, but we'll go on. Judging is in progress
Back to top Go down
Tatortotsims
Tatortotsims

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty11/28/2016, 8:46 pm

Doing these now Razz
Back to top Go down
http://tatortotsims.tumblr.com
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty11/30/2016, 12:06 pm

EVERYTHING IS POSTED
Thank you all for your patience!
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty12/2/2016, 3:54 am

Woah, thanks for them there scores!  I'm surprised at my placing cause MINE WAS NOT HIGH FASHION AT ALL lol

I'm kind of confused at how the background is lesser quality, because it's all in-game.
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty12/2/2016, 5:37 pm

I think Taylor was referring to the quality of the arcade machines - the writing and images are pretty pixelated, but I know that you didn't create them, so it's not all your fault Smile
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty12/2/2016, 5:55 pm

Ah, yeah, blame EA for that one XD  They're the ones that came in University
Back to top Go down
Tatortotsims
Tatortotsims

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty12/2/2016, 11:32 pm

Yup! Beech said it before I had the chance to reply, lol. Thats basically what I was referring too. It was a little distracting, but I know it wasn't your fault. xD EA sucks
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty12/6/2016, 6:58 am

Posting this here as well as on the forums..

Popping in to say so sorry for disappearing on you all! Who knew uni stuff was so hectic. I'm dying under the work load.... I am currently procrastinating finishing an essay due tomorrow by typing this lol. Anyway that's why I disappeared I got so busy, it's at the point where I've had an assignment due every class the past few weeks. I love face off (gosh I need to remember put my banner from last cycle in my siggy) but I just didn't have time and don't for any competitions right now but I am lurking and loving all your assignments! Miss you guys!
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty12/6/2016, 1:55 pm

No worries Heather - life happens! I understand!
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty12/10/2016, 2:33 pm

Okay ladies, here's the deal because we are getting to another busy week before the holidays - I need all assignments in no later than the 12th (late at night on the 12th is fine). I will email @TayTay4899 and let her know to keep an eye out and get scores going. I will then hopefully have scores up by the 14th or 15th (since I work all day the 14th). Then I will post the next 2 assignments and they will have a long deadline.

Please get this in, whoever is still left. If we don't hear from you by the end of day on the 12th, then we move on without you.
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty12/13/2016, 8:12 pm

Alrighty, unfortunately it looks like we will be moving on without @Vanadis @BobSkellington and @MaggieSims

I know you're sick @Vanadis ~ so just take care of yourself.

-------

ASSIGNMENT 4 IS CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Tatortotsims
Tatortotsims

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty12/13/2016, 8:47 pm

I am finishing these now! I have worked the past 6 days in a row and have 2 more left till a day off. Otherwise they'd be done Razz
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty12/14/2016, 11:22 pm

EVERYTHING IS POSTED

Please read each assignment carefully and I'll do my best to answer questions. As mentioned before, I posted both assignments 5 & 6 and have given you all an extended deadline of December 30th. I will not extend it past that date!! Please adjust accordingly.

You can turn either one in in any order - just be sure to get both in by the 30th.

Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty12/26/2016, 10:18 pm

Remainder of this competition will be updated on the officials
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3