Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed

Go down 
+4
lionpaws
MaggieSims
Vanadis
JoeJoe11
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty10/21/2016, 3:51 pm

@lionpaws I love Lachlan's gloomiest. They can probably talk about sports. I should try to fit him into my story somehow. Surprised

But thank you. I love your story! I love you
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty10/23/2016, 3:31 pm

I feel ya Vid...I've been exhausted as of late! Good night
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty10/23/2016, 3:36 pm

Welp...looks like we move on without @Neverfalle and @Angel_Zarr Sad

At least for now. What I typically do with this competition is allow them to submit late while the rest of us move on to the next assignment. They will receive a "C" grade for their entry, but must submit A2 before they are allowed to continue with A3. Let's see if either of them do that.

Anyway, great job Vid Smile

I love all of these stories so much! I hate to see people disappear SO QUICKLY, so please, keep submitting your entries and participating!

On to judging @MaggieSims Smile
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty11/2/2016, 10:25 pm

Everything is posted - please read everything closely as there's a catch to this assignment!
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty11/2/2016, 11:46 pm

Checking in.

Haha I love how comments are done! Very cute! Thanks ladies! I'll give Ashley a stern talking to. Smile Wink

Ughhh I was hoping to get a break from using extras, but I'll see what I can do. My brain is at least forming an idea. thinking
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty11/3/2016, 2:33 pm

Vidkid20 wrote:
Checking in.

Haha I love how comments are done! Very cute! Thanks ladies! I'll give Ashley a stern talking to.  Smile  Wink

Ughhh I was hoping to get a break from using extras, but I'll see what I can do. My brain is at least forming an idea. thinking

We like to keep things interesting Wink
Back to top Go down
lionpaws

lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty11/7/2016, 9:00 pm

Awesome Chell!
Thanks judges for feedback.
Checking in here for Assignment3.
Back to top Go down
lionpaws

lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty11/11/2016, 6:10 pm

Need an extension please. I should be all done and good by Monday. kitty
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty11/12/2016, 5:29 pm

Working on mine. I got my extras dressed. Just need one more extra and an outfit for Ashley. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty11/13/2016, 1:25 pm

No worries you two Smile
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty11/13/2016, 1:28 pm

Extensions have been granted to those who asked Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty11/14/2016, 12:34 am

ASSIGNMENT 3: BACKSTAGE SHENANIGANS
Hello deans. You want to know about that "incident I take it?" Mr. Lawrence told you I'm sure. *sigh* Things were going so good too, till that happened. I'm still pretty freaked out about it, but since you asked.....I got assigned to work backstage in the dressing room at a magazine photo shoot. I was hoping to work with Sabi more on the wedding shoot or Kit on the Gothic shoot or with Lachlan, but I was stuck being the assistant to the assistant on the Gold and Glam editorial shoot.

Mr. Lawrence was my mentor for the assignment. He seemed to be a very high strung and panicky type. Every little thing seemed to make him jump. He was also very demanding and expected me to know everything.

"Can you do anything?" he rolled his eyes in frustration at me.

I was practically an useless lump of coal to him. I didn't know how to apply makeup. I barely knew how to do my own hair. Then my fashion sense still consist of sweatpants and T-shirts.

Finally, he decided to send me out to get coffee. I thought that seemed pretty easy. Even a simpleton can do that right? Well he sprouted out orders and names like he was a super human computer. Frappuccinos, Cappuccinos, triple mocha lattes, and mocha mocha double stirred with whip cream on top. It all sound like a foreign language to me. I never heard of such drinks. Even when he repeated it I was confused, but I scribbled some notes down and nodded my head completely dazed. Then he starred at me with this really annoyed expression and grabbed me by the shoulders. "Don't you forget about what I said about nuts!" he shirked. Then he hurried off towards the door giving me one last concerned glance. All I could do was smile back while screaming on the inside. "What was he said about nuts?" I kept thinking replaying the list back in my head. My scribbles were definitely no help.

Then the girls came in and I was completely in awe of them. They looked like three golden goddesses. Noni Eze, Jan Klein, and Jeanette Foster. Real super models. I could barely speak as Noni and Jan greeted me remarking on how nice it was to have a new friendly face around. Then reality came rushing back in when Janette came storming up to me. Mr. Lawrence said she was a really strong personality, but geesh was she mean. She yelled and practically spat at me to get her coffee.

"Where's my coffee? Isn't this your job?" she kept repeating over and over again. I didn't respond. I just got my coat and made my way for the door, but I could hear her still yelling rude things at me.

"Darling, is this what they consider models these days?!" she said loudly laughing."Get a grip!"

I just shook my head feeling a rush of anger, but I remained focused on my task. Getting away and getting outdoors really helped my mood too. When I came back they were all sitting there waiting for me. Noni and Jan helped me grabbing coffees from my hands that I was struggling to hold and Jeanette quickly grabbed her coffee storming off before I could even straighten out whose was what!

"Don't worry about her," Noni said to me rolling her eyes. "She's always like that. A real you know what...."

We all laughed and the atmosphere in the room really lighted up then. They asked me about my classes and aspirations to be a model. They gave me a lot of good tips about being myself and using my flaws as strengths. That things like my freckles or Noni's gap or Jan's super pale skin made us all unique and beautiful in our own ways. It was very inspiring. I could have talked to them all day, but my confidence and hope turned into despair when Jeanette returned.

Noni shot up laughing and pointing at her. Jan stood up gasping. I turned to see what the commotion was all about and I just remember my face turning into a mask of fear. Her face look like a red balloon. Her cheeks were puffed out and one eye appeared to be swelling up. She mumbled through the puffiness, "What?" and turned to look into a mirror. Then she began screaming incoherent obscenities before turning her focus to me. "Whaz penut inz da coffee? I tink I got Janz coffeee...." she mumbled. "Itz youz faultz! Youz idddiot!"

All I could do was look on horrified as Mr. Lawrence came back just in time to see the travesty. He screamed looking at Jeanette's swollen face and then he told me to get out at the top of his lungs. It was horrible. I felt so bad. I really hope she'll be ok. She was really rude, but she didn't deserve that. Somehow I knew I was going be blamed for this though. You are blaming me right? I really didn't do it on purpose. I swear!

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 25313798579_01556584ce_o

Full Size
Back to top Go down
lionpaws

lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty11/14/2016, 6:27 am

Lachlan Assignment 3

This week was very exciting. We were invited to an on location photo shoot. And not only standing at a distance, but actually lending a helping hand. I was so excited!
We were promised real models but who wasn’t disclosed; only that it would be a fashion shooting on the beach. When we arrived with all the equipment the designer was already there picking the spot he liked to have the shooting at. It was late afternoon, the sun wasn’t too hot and the light breeze didn’t disturb the sand too much so it wouldn’t provide a problem for the sensitive cameras. Just perfect!
We helped set up the diffusers and spotlights, putting in act what we learned last week.
One of the girls gave a squeal and I turned to see the cause of her excitement. From the entrance of the beach a beautiful dark haired model walked toward us accompanied by a man packed with muscle and the brightest smile I have ever seen. My heart beat faster than ever and I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.
Fortunately nobody noticed, since I wasn’t the only one drooling.
I stood very still not to draw any attention. I’m not in the closet, but I also don’t advertise that I’m gay. If people know, they treat you differently, not necessarily in a bad way, but still.
The models went into a make shift dressing room to change into the garments, err – well bathing attire.
My hands got sweaty and my mouth dry, when he came into view again in those tight swimming trunks. And then he addressed us students with his signature bright smile: “Hi, I’m Cole. So you all want to be models? It’s a wonderful but hard job. I love it and I hope to see you all someday up there on the catwalks of the world.”
A collective sigh escaped from our mouths. And I had the impression Cole’s eyes lingered on me, causing my cheeks to pink up again.
I tried to keep my nerves down and followed through instructions; we all did. And I struggled not to look too closely at the flexing muscle and taught backside.
A sudden screech made us look up just in time to see a seagull dart down toward the model pair posing. I jumped forward, forgetting myself. My loud shout and waving arms scared the bird away, but not without leaving a ‘present’ on Cole’s shoulder.
I have to thank my Granny, that she drilled it into me to always have a handkerchief on me. I do, although I would have preferred it to not be the cloth type right then. Anyway, I pulled it out instantly and offered it to Cole. He wasn’t upset about the gooey mess, which behavior alone did funny things to my stomach, but also smiled and lowered his shoulder to have me clean him up. My face must have been aflame, judging by the heat in my head. My hand trembled and I did my best to be not too gentle, which would just have been awkward.
He thanked me and turned back to his partner resuming the pose at hand.
I stepped back into the line of us students. Ashley leaned closer and whispered: “You like him!”
My cheeks got even hotter but I nodded “Yeah.”

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Lachla11

Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty11/28/2016, 10:17 pm

Everything is posted. Thank you for your patience everyone.

@lionpaws @vidkid20
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty11/29/2016, 3:18 pm

Checking in. I'm so mad at myself for forgetting the rectify part of the assignment. I guess I could put a hat on her? I really forgot about that part. sweating

I'm just reading your story lionpaws and it's too cute. Very Happy

Ok the next assignment is going take some thinking. thinking
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty11/30/2016, 12:07 pm

No worries Vid, it happens - I overlook things ALL THE TIME lol glasses
Back to top Go down
lionpaws

lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty12/5/2016, 11:21 pm

Check in!
Sorry for being late, I thought I did already. I'm working on the assignment, but I'm not quite sure what is promoted on this promotional party.
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty12/6/2016, 1:22 pm

@lionpaws :: if you need an extension, just ask Smile
Back to top Go down
lionpaws

lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty12/6/2016, 5:06 pm

Thank you, but I'm fine, the picture is done: I'm doing the writing right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lionpaws

lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty12/6/2016, 7:15 pm

Lachlan Assignment 4

I’m still embarrassed thinking of last week’s shooting. Even the deans called me out on my inadequate behavior. And they are right, if I want to get anywhere with the modeling I have to get my wits together and focus on the job. My chance to show my worth came on Friday, when we were invited to a promotional party for a side line for Chanel makeup for teens, called ‘Miss C’.
When we heard that the fashion icon Karl Lagerfeld would attend, our dorm was buzzing. Everybody went through their wardrobe to decide what would be the best outfit for the event. Delilah and Sabi had a heated discussion on which kind of makeup they should use. Kit shot Ashley a quiet look. Kit always seems so shy, but up front she’s always on the spot. She’s really amazing. Ashley turned to me, her expression a little helpless. I don’t think she has used much makeup before she entered fashion school; probably didn’t own much. She mouthed: You lucky bastard!
“Here’s something for you all” Carmella dropped a stack of shiny black plastic boxes on the table. Each ‘Miss C’ engraved in gold and rose colors on the lid. “We got these as a gift to use for the party.”
The boxes were makeup kits with several, shades of blush, eye shadow, lip color, kayal, dark and light foundation to mix matching ones skin tone. The girls let out excited little shouts and Ashley released a relieved sigh.
I got the same box as the girls, no extras for males there. I use skin care products, and they are different to the girls’. Never have I used makeup, not even eyeliner.
I took the kit with me to my room and sat it down on the console under the mirror in the little bath. Staring at my image in front of me I slowly started to apply some color to my eyes. It came out awful! I looked like a clown. Frustrated I washed off everything. How will I ever get ready, I haven’t even picked out an outfit yet for the evening. I went to find Carmella. She always wears impeccable makeup. She sure could help me some to get the colors right that I still feel like myself.
I found her giving advice to Ashley and both girls invited me to join the makeup hangout. We had a fun afternoon and in the end Ashley and I we each knew one makeup to look stunning. The girls had picked their dresses already and Carmella told me it would be best to go for neutral black and white with the makeup we practiced. So I decided to wear a crisp white dress shirt and my summer wool combination with the turquoise accents. I have matching shoes for that too.
Karl Lagerfeld is absolutely awesome. I’m a big fan of him. All the things he has done: Fashion, Design, Photography, Pencil Arts; and I like his clean unpretentious style so very, very much.
We had been told that KL hated unpunctuality and so we all were at the event location half an hour before the opening was scheduled. The room hummed with models, journalists from fashion magazines, bloggers and fashion people. A commotion at the entrance caught my attention. And then he came. Two bodyguards posted themselves by the door, KL walked in with a fast stride for a room packed like this. He nodded right and left at people he knew while the crowd in front of him parted.
When he had almost reached the point where I was standing I was suddenly jostled. I had to step out of the line not to fall down and found myself right before my idol. By reflex I did a little bow before I stood straight and said : “It’s such an honor to meet you ,sir.”
Karl Lagerfeld’s expression was less grim than I had feared. Did the man ever smile?
“It’s good to see there are still young men with manners. And you seem very young. You want to be in the business, you have to really want it and work hard, boy.” He nodded and I was dismissed.
I stepped back. This was the second time I hear these words. Is there something written on my face that tells I wouldn’t work for what I want? Oh they don’t know me. I will show them all.
Jutting my jaw I turned my attention back to Lagerfeld, who had reached the podium accompanied by his assistant.
After a short speech the designer mingled with the crowd, but I didn’t get near him again. Only half an hour later he left again with his two body guards leaving his assistant behind.
This was my chance. I made a beeline to where the young man with groomed dreadlocks talked to a well known blogger. I said casually hi and the girl asked: “Do you know Justin?”
“I haven’t had the pleasure yet. I’m Lachlan. Macguire.”
“Hi I’m Tex from ‘All my Colors’ blog.” “Nice to meet you Tex. I know you; I mean I read your blog.”
“Thank you, I adore my male readers.”
I turned to Justin and stretched out my hand.
“Hi.” He said gripping my hand in a brief greeting.
“I hope I wasn’t out of line speaking up to your boss earlier.”
“Nah, actually I have a proposition for you. I was just waiting to see if you would come forward. The thing is, KL has this new project with this whole makeup campaign, and he’s looking for some models. You should come to the casting. I think you could be just what he may want. “
I was stunned. “I?  You sure?  I’d think a campaign for makeup would rather be for female models.”
“I can’t tell you more about his plans of course. If you want to come, give me your address and I’ll get all the info to you.”
“Of course I want to!” I think I laughed a little too loud, but who cares.

Later that evening, when we were back at the dorm I told the girls. They looked at me disbelievingly. In my bed I took out the lab top and wrote an e-mail to my grandparents, telling them about my evening. Curiosity let me hit Tex’s blog to see if she had already posted something. And sure there was a picture of Karl Lagerfeld giving his speech and gossip about all the people attending. I couldn’t believe it when I saw my name. This had been the best day in my life!

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Lachla12
Back to top Go down
lionpaws

lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty12/6/2016, 7:16 pm

Good luck to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty12/7/2016, 12:49 am

Asked for an extension on the officials.

I'll read stories after I'm done with mine. glasses
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty12/8/2016, 1:07 pm

Awesome @lionpaws

No problem @vidkid20
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty12/10/2016, 1:48 am

Just putting this here too before bed....

ASSIGNMENT 4: PROMOTIONAL PARTY
Oh deans I have actual good news to report. I know things haven't been going very well with me recently, but things are finally looking up. I can't believe you scored me an invite to Anne Summers' Glitz Ball. She's like the legendary editor-in-chief of Trend Magazine and this ball is the event of all events! I was pretty sure you were kidding at first. Me? Ashley Owens at the Glitz ball with models and starlets? Really?

Thankfully I had my roommate, Amber to support me through the shock and awe of it. She's been my rock and unofficial stylist. She would have been my plus one as I owe her everything, but she got her own invite to my delight. So we went dress shopping, got manicures, and went to an upscale salon together all for the event. We even got to the party on time thanks to her.

So we showed up by limo at the glamorous gates of Anne Summers' mansion. Armed guards escorted us and we were greeted by the sight of pure luxury once inside. Beauty everywhere. We must have look like two idiots frozen in place staring, because familiar faces came towards us laughing and pointing. Noni Eze, Lachlan Maguire, Delilah Lothari, Sabi Chandra, and Kit Kerrigan to be exact.

"Don't look so starstruck ladies, Noni said winking.

"Yeah we got work to do," Lachlan playfully teased.

"Has anyone seen Anne?" Sabi asked excitedly.

Then like the villain in a super hero movie, Jeanette appeared. "Anne is mine! That cover is mine! None of you newbs are allowed to talk to her! Got it?!", she said scowling. Then she looked at me. "And those dang flowers you sent me made me sneeze! You stay far away from me!"

No one said anything. I'm pretty sure my face was bright red at that moment, but I did hear a few snicking as she stormed off. Finally things settled down after she left. I was quite prepared too. I had practice how to sit, eat, and talk like a lady. I ate finger foods, got a few business cards, and danced the night away.

When things began to wind down I found myself on the back deck with Noni and Amber. Amber had her camera taking pictures excitedly while Noni sip wine with a gentleman she came with. When she saw me she gestured for me to come over and she introduced me to him.

"This is my friend, Raheem Beckham. He's a very popular athlete and has been dabbling with modeling recently. I was just talking about you and your classmates." she said looking up from the table.

I smiled and shook his hand. He look suddenly taken aback by me at the instance. "Quite a grip you got there miss." he said eyeing me.

I was at first really embarrassed and weirdly shy, but I really warmed up when he asked me about sports. I practically couldn't shut up actually. Being in a modeling school didn't really provide much opportunity to talk about anything sports related, so I guess I was little backed up in that area. Ha! Luckily the guy was just as eager to talk about the subject and I found myself forgetting my manners as we spoke. Then he challenged me to an arm wrestling match. It was random I know, but he was quite taken by my strength and knowledge.

I hesitated at first thinking about your suggestions, but I dove right in as Noni quickly moved out the way. Both her and Amber didn't leave though to my relief, but they stood by watching. For a minute I found myself over my head with the strength of this guy, but I held my own and even manage to take the lead at times. It was such a fierce match I didn't notice the girls gasping or anyone standing behind me. Only when she spoke did I stand up immediately stopping the match.

"Well this is interesting," Anne Summers herself calmly said looking me up and down. My first instinct was to apologize as I seemed to be getting really good at that lately, but she held up her hand silencing me.

"Anne. You interrupted my match with Ashley here. It was just about to get good," Raheem chimed in.

"I see," she replied. "I was just about to retire for the evening till I saw this young lady here. I was simply so bored of the same faces. Bored to tears. Then I see this exquisite young woman arm wrestling you. Quite a sight. I don't know rather to be shock by your match or her. Madam are you from that bootcamp school? I must have you. You are a breath of fresh air for my creativity and magazine."

"WHAT?" I heard Jeanette scream like clockwork appearing suddenly.

I'm pretty sure I felt the same way. Maybe not as angry, but I was in shock and I'm pretty sure my face matched. She simply waved her hand again silencing Jeanette. Noni seemed pretty amused by that and she flashed me a smile at that moment. Amber just remained quiet while grinning ear to ear. The butler than came in with glasses of wine and juice. He put down his plate on Anne's command and took down my information. I barely could speak as he jotted down everything.

"I would like to put you on my spotlight cover. Yes. You will really capture the reader's interest. How about we toast on it? Are you old enough? Well we have juice as well. Now please get on with your...um...match. Mr. Beckham is a very good friend of mine and I hate to keep him waiting," she cooed and that was all she said that night. She watched us for a moment and disappeared as mysteriously as she appeared.

Things eventually wrapped up then. I said goodbye to everyone as they congratulated me. Even Jeanette who refuse to look or speak to me. I felt sorta bad about leaving her that way. To my relief there was no hard feelings from Amber. We excitedly talked about the whole evening on the limo drive home and she even got some really cool pictures. As for the match I lost, but I certainly won when it came to networking that evening. For once I have no regrets. Thank so much deans for believing in me! I can't hardly wait to appear on the cover of a magazine! Wait till I tell my parents!

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 31395975002_cece8171dd_o

Full Size

*Click full size plz*

Good night
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty12/10/2016, 1:47 pm

Awesome job Vid Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next