Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!

Go down 
+66
Cedric823
ayana
gramatique
Faux_Evermore
Neiph
KittyMeow
lionpaws
AngelZ
Chell
SimsOrigfan
ArtsyAmy495
Erasimus
JaLiBo
Tatianna456
Lumi Nati
Neverfalle
AngiesSmith
Liyahsim
Jeresicca
Macxy22
Tooty
picklesthecat114
beech
pigletpooh1
leegirl124
PixelatedLove
baekbyuns
Nursestabby
Hippiedippie
Jordutch
spackichan
Gitte
xkarliex
50ShadesOfSims
Bachkeda
aa13ls10
Caspin
NiNjahawkz
Maritx
Rin
Lynlee
KosmoKhaos
ladybug65
Crazycatlady
sunflower_88
Heather1307
Cudan2
PieFlavoredPie
Ninisims
RoseeBudd
IncomingVirus
Golyhawhaw
Simsatmidnight
JoeJoe11
LilacErin
InaMac69
Spookshow
lialia54
Meeshelby
socallucyfan
Eliavah
Vanadis
Tatortotsims
Mizzie
MaggieSims
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/19/2016, 8:06 am

Hippiedippie wrote:
Hi, everyone!  Not sure why I'm here as I haven't played Sims in a very long time.  Sims 4 kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.  But I adore Vidkid so.........here I am!  I still have sims 3 on my computer so maybe I will get inspired to play again.

What is this 'Old Farts Club' you speak of?  I guess I would be the president of that club as I am 66.  I am retired, live in Baltimore, MD, and am currently obsessed with Elder Scrolls Online.  I spend most of my time gaming, I love cats, and I love, love, love mushrooms!  bounce

Oh, and can someone tell this dumbass how to add an avatar?

Edit:  Nevermind.......I figured it out!

hippiedippie!!!!!!! remembrrrr me?
Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-9074-1366388007-15
Back to top Go down
Hippiedippie

Hippiedippie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/19/2016, 8:11 am

NiNjahawkz wrote:
Hippiedippie wrote:
Hi, everyone!  Not sure why I'm here as I haven't played Sims in a very long time.  Sims 4 kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.  But I adore Vidkid so.........here I am!  I still have sims 3 on my computer so maybe I will get inspired to play again.

What is this 'Old Farts Club' you speak of?  I guess I would be the president of that club as I am 66.  I am retired, live in Baltimore, MD, and am currently obsessed with Elder Scrolls Online.  I spend most of my time gaming, I love cats, and I love, love, love mushrooms!  bounce

hippiedippie!!!!!!! remembrrrr me?
Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-9074-1366388007-15

I'm old but my mind isn't completely shot............of course, I remember you! lol! How have you been?
Back to top Go down
Nursestabby

Nursestabby

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/19/2016, 8:28 am

Gday! I'm Joanne, friends call me jojo. My User name on the sims forum is "xjojox"
I'm generally new to that forum even though i have been playing the game for more than a decade...
I loved playing sims 2 and hung on MTS forums and contest forums that were popular at that time.
I'm in my mid 30s got a couple of kids, fam and am a practising nurse. Hence my funny username.

Been playing sims since "simcity" ... definitely one of the old players!
I create a little, definitely love creating eyes. I think the eyes of a sim ... "make them" what they look like, so i think i've created more than 15 sets! haha. Love editing, PS'ing and being creative.
Back to top Go down
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/19/2016, 9:25 am

i agree @Nursestabby
Back to top Go down
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/19/2016, 9:28 am

@Hippiedippie

ive been good, took a 2-3 year break from sims forums , played assassins creed unity/syndicate and got fallout 4 and elder scrolls online Very Happy
what do you play eso on?
Back to top Go down
Hippiedippie

Hippiedippie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/19/2016, 9:34 am

NiNjahawkz wrote:
@Hippiedippie

ive been good, took a 2-3 year break from sims forums , played assassins creed unity/syndicate and got fallout 4 and elder scrolls online Very Happy
what do you play eso on?

@NiNjahawkz

I play ESO on my PC. I am on the NA server.......Hippie4927 if you are interested. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/19/2016, 10:20 am

Hippiedippie wrote:

Age is just a number, baby! Welcome! We always could use a loud lurker on comps, or even a judge spot or two if you don't have sims installed right now!
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
JoeJoe11

JoeJoe11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/19/2016, 10:23 am

Welcome Hippie and Jojo!

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 H0A0E504F

Back to top Go down
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/19/2016, 11:06 am

Hippiedippie wrote:
NiNjahawkz wrote:
@Hippiedippie

what do you play eso on?

@NiNjahawkz

I play ESO on my PC.  I am on the NA server.......Hippie4927 if you are interested.  Very Happy

im on xbox one xD
Back to top Go down
spackichan

spackichan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/19/2016, 11:19 am

I play on xbox one too heh Razz
Back to top Go down
http://spackichan.tumblr.com/
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/19/2016, 11:29 am

im a gamer since 7 yrs old king
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/19/2016, 3:14 pm

Welcome Hippie!  I hope you come back to Sims!  Elder Scrolls is cool too though XD

I too spend most of the time gaming (I'm only 30ish but I'm a disabled veteran so can't work x.x)  I have two beautiful cats and mushrooms are my favorite food, so I think we'll get along fine Razz

Whoops I missed someone.

Hi Nursestabby! Welcome to the forumssss! I saw your model for PinUp and was like gasp so gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/19/2016, 5:24 pm

@Hippiedippie! Hipppieeee!!!
Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Latest?cb=20140819020628
Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 C1YWRkG
welcome Hug2

Welcome back! I will inspire you to play again if my name is not Vidkid20 through 21, Colormepink, and the other various names I've gone through on the officials forums. Laughing

I plan to post more stuff in the sims 3 section, because I have a legacy and it's gotten me back to simply just playing now when I'm not doing comps.

Feel free to talk about Elder Scroll here too.

@Nursestabby aka Jojo Ok now the name makes sense! I love it! lol! So glad you joined! We need more TS4 players. Welcome! The wave

If you two have any questions, let me know.

I've been playing games as long as I remember. Started with the first Nintendo system. Super Nintendo? I think it might been one before that, but I've had all the Nintendo systems up to the wii. Now I'm hooked on PS4. Been playing Assassin Creed Syndicate and Heavy Rain lately. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
50ShadesOfSims

50ShadesOfSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/19/2016, 6:24 pm

JoeJoe11 wrote:
50ShadesOfSims wrote:
JoeJoe11 wrote:
Hi Chan, Gitte, Bob and Jordutch! Sorry if I've missed anyone. Glad you made it here Very Happy

JOEE

Loving the avatar, she's gorgeous! And that hair *.* OMG

I've missed you guys so much! pikachu
Thank you! Yours was the first competition I ever joined to sims model. I remember how difficult it all seemed (it still does...) but it was the first time I'd started drawing hair. I'm still trying to find brushes I like now...

The avi was for pin up. You should join! Or is your PC still out of business?

elephant elephant elephant

JoeJoe11 wrote:
50ShadesOfSims wrote:
JoeJoe11 wrote:
Hi Chan, Gitte, Bob and Jordutch! Sorry if I've missed anyone. Glad you made it here Very Happy

JOEE

Loving the avatar, she's gorgeous! And that hair *.* OMG

I've missed you guys so much! pikachu
Thank you! Yours was the first competition I ever joined to sims model. I remember how difficult it all seemed (it still does...) but it was the first time I'd started drawing hair. I'm still trying to find brushes I like now...

The avi was for pin up. You should join! Or is your PC still out of business?

elephant elephant elephant

He he, I remember that xD You have always had the raw talent, though. And I finally have a decent gaming graphics card for once and I'm loving it, I get to play all those Steam games I own but could never play due to my shitty graphics card xD LOL

So, it's been awesome. Any ways, how have you been?

And I might join depending on everyone's skill level, I've been here longer but I'm still a newb <3 LOL

party 1
Back to top Go down
IncomingVirus

IncomingVirus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/19/2016, 6:28 pm

Wow, so many new people! This is awesome. Welcome to everyone. cheers cheers welcome
Back to top Go down
50ShadesOfSims

50ShadesOfSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/19/2016, 6:30 pm

LilacErin wrote:
Hi everyone! So happy to see so many familiar faces!

GITTE AND BOB AND CHAN. HIIIIII ^^

OMG, ERIN ERINNNNNNNNNNNN

I am finally allowed to post slutty Lana Gifs

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-14243-1358271162-12

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Original

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Tumblr_n5gxxbP8Yc1rc3z3ro1_500

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 C9b736e790aac769ec0dd250bae5479d

LANA MADE ME DO IT

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Giphy

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Large

< 3
Back to top Go down
IncomingVirus

IncomingVirus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/19/2016, 6:41 pm

Haha Bob, those are random.
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/19/2016, 7:07 pm

@Nursestabby: I'm a nurse too!!

@50ShadesofSims:  I love the Lana GIFs
Back to top Go down
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/19/2016, 9:21 pm

@vidkid20 i Luuuv assassins creeed, still havnt finished syndicate
Back to top Go down
Nursestabby

Nursestabby

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/19/2016, 11:55 pm

--- OOO a fellow nurse. Cool. <<Baby catcher. In a couple years too...
I wasn't a nurse when i made my EA account so i went with (xjojox), otherwise i would have had it there too.
You know much i would love for my nurse badge to say "nurse stabby" lol.
No one would ever want me to give them a needle! (not meant to be dark, but funny) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/20/2016, 12:05 am

Stabby, you wouldn't be any worse than the nurses at the VA. They bruise me in multiple places on both arms when they don't listen to me that they need to take from my hand, and try to take from my arms.

I HATE going to the Department of Veterans' Affairs clinic to get blood drawn. I hate going there for primary care too. Their psychs are okay, or at least my latest doctor was... That got changed. I've had 6 psychs so far. At least.

I'd trust a 3 year old to get blood from me before I'd trust half the VA nurses.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/20/2016, 12:53 am

Shocked crazy Laughing @ those gifs.

@Jojo lol I would run from you if your nametag said that. I hate needles and that would just top it off. Laughing

The last time they took my blood at the docs, they couldn't find a vein so they stuck both my arms. Ended up with bruises on both and they were stiff. It was a sucky experience! Sad
Back to top Go down
Crazycatlady

Crazycatlady

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/20/2016, 7:58 am

A big welcome to all the new members. welcome

Caspin, it looks like you've come to the right place for cookies. yum cookie!

Hippie, it's great to see you again after so much time. Welcome back. Hug2
Back to top Go down
Nursestabby

Nursestabby

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/20/2016, 9:47 am

in all honestly, im actually pretty gentle. and dont bruise. its just the IV's in older people (over 80 usually) that i manage to hurt. the elderly that have weak veins, and paper thin skin. but def not the only nurse that does that.
Back to top Go down
LilacErin

LilacErin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty3/20/2016, 5:12 pm

Hi Jojo and Hippie!
Your username terrifies me too Jojo! I have to have an injection in a few weeks time and I am seriously dreading it. I scar easily and i still have one from my hpv injections like a year ago...I can't even think about it without my arm feeling funny...XD and i am exactly like older people with drips, I have really thin skin...I'm young though.

BOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB. BOB. BOB.

And yay! Lana gifs! I can never have enough sultry Lana!

(Sorry newbies who aren't used to the craziness yet. Me and Bob and perhaps slightly obsessed with her. Sorry. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmetry Design :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: